Home The Bridge

Gauntlet Drop: Arachnia's Gown?!

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any reason why Arachnia Janeway's gown is dropping so frequently (at least for me) in gauntlet?
It is only good for 1 character & seems to be the only specific equipment dropping

x4ss0ln6nfv4.jpg

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o I think I had something specific drop recently, but I can't remember what. It was someone's uniform, I think. Do you not have her equipped?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet, no.
    Just 1* & no point in doing anything with her or Satan's Robot as they are useless cards
  • ShidoniShidoni ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    My understanding is that if you roll "2* equipment drop" on the random table, and you have a crewmember with a 2* equipment slot sitting open, there's a very high chance you get that equipment instead of other equipment. (This can't be cheesed to get higher-level equipment; it gives you a 5* equipment you need if you roll "5* equipment drop" on the table too, but only then.)
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured as much by the number you have. If the slot was filled, you'd be more likely to get something else. That's why I equip Indignant Seven or Anxious Kirk's outfits, if I hit them and have one sitting at level one to fuse into Cheesecake or Spork. I often have crew slowly creeping up that way. That's why I loved the equipment chests and miss them. I actually got stuff I could use.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I intentionally leave a lot of low level items open. I still get useless items for specific crew long-immortalized. It doesn't seem to matter how many crew have open items. But I leave them open because I still think (despite the Game Makers working really hard to prove me wrong) that I have a better chance with leaving things open.