Home The Bridge

Augment Riker is Picard now too?

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
So I can slightly understand Augment Riker being included in the Enterprise collection but now Datacore/BBoB have him as Picard too?
Am I missing something or is this an oversight on their side?

Comments

• SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Why is Augmet Riker in the Enterprise collection? That doesn't make sense. The only Riker that dos, is Chef Riker.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    The only link augment Riker has with enterprise is he is wearing what the augments wore as clothing, That would suggest that augment Riker is one of them.
  • SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    By that logic, C.O.P Janeway would be in the collection too, because she's wearing the same uniform as C.O.P Archer and Picard. But she's not.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a major difference between the outfits.

The explanation we are given for the augments. Is that they are wearing the same clothing they wore as children. Therefore it was stretched and that is the reason for all the holes.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Janeway specifically mentioned wearing a historical uniform for the launch of the ceremonial replica of the NX Refit. She's not stepping into fill in for Archer, like Picard was in that story. She's filling a ceremonial role and wearing it as something like an Honor Guard in tricorn hats.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*