Home The Bridge
Options

Somebody's not Listening

When we hit level 20 on the bridge rewards we were dismayed to find out that the repeating reward was a 3* portal pull. And we were VOCAL about it. Now, looking at the rewards for the extension, the level 30 repeating (i assume it's repeating) is ALSO a 3* pull. WHY???? It costs you NOTHING to make that a 4* and worth our while to collect it
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll worry about it in 6 months or whenever the first of us finish. Hopefully there is a new bridge with real rewards before it becomes an issue for too many players.
  • Options
    I’d make a comment, but I would get another warning ⚠️ “so everything is fine nothing to see here” 🤣
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    When we hit level 20 on the bridge rewards we were dismayed to find out that the repeating reward was a 3* portal pull. And we were VOCAL about it. Now, looking at the rewards for the extension, the level 30 repeating (i assume it's repeating) is ALSO a 3* pull. WHY???? It costs you NOTHING to make that a 4* and worth our while to collect it

Didn't take you long to reach L 30!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

The Rewards are visible now.

vd5shecy5yl0.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'll worry about it in 6 months or whenever the first of us finish. Hopefully there is a new bridge with real rewards before it becomes an issue for too many players.

I believe it’ll happen in the next month or so. I’m fairly sure I saw someone in SSR who had reached level 29.
  • Options

Well hopefully you don't ever get your starbase maxed, or get to level 99, or complete any achievements, etc. You will be in for a rude awaking.

There is a difference here
    It takes a significant amount of time, effort and resources to repeat a FBB level (be that the original 20 or new 30)

And
    - VIP max has been requested, talked about, frustrated about for years
    - Level 99 is the same as above
    This is one of the reasons that many casual spenders slow down or change spending after reaching VIP 99 or being there for an extended period of time - not everyone wants to chase every card

- Most fleets with maxed starbases only carry on for the sake of dailies. I would wager if dalies were not required this would die out as well

Also
    the one thing that most regular / long time / competitive etc players want and ask for is - engaging rewards for the time and effort we spend on the game. The effort vs reward to redo level 30 is abismal and will definatley stop me from being a FBB player once I get there.

And yes there are fleets and captians who will be there (level 30) in the next 4 weeks.

Every game has an eventual endgame. While people want them expanded for easy rewards, or something to shoot for, or whatever, can only last so long. Level Chasing(99) or Spending the most money(VIP) are not ideal goals for the majority of people.

Starbases donations are not required for Dailies and haven't died out. Anybody can simply not do them and it has no effect on their progress in the rest of the game. If you are asking about the "fleet reward" of 100 chrono per day, people simply like to flush out their useless inventory items and feel good that they aren't completely useless.(Similar to FBB rewards when done)

As far as engaging rewards go, at BL 26, I can easily get 4450 honor/445k credits per day by just doing 8 attacks on FBB. This is assuming we don't actually kill the hard(if we do that number goes up). If you want to stop doing FBB as soon as you get to BL 30, go for it. The rest of us will honor/credit farm and be in a far better position during the next honor sale then you are.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Edited for mistake
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

vd5shecy5yl0.png

Yeah, so you are not there yet but complaining.

The amount of honour & merits you get from FBB definitely pays off come honour sales

Please point out EXACTLY where I was complaining?

People wonder why I get tired of the nonsense on these Forums.

I'm baffled, myself.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

vd5shecy5yl0.png

The amount of honour & merits you get from FBB definitely pays off come honour sales

I'm baffled, myself.....

Friend, this is how you solve this issue.

p1hv3tjmdvk8.png
  • Options

vd5shecy5yl0.png

I'm baffled, myself.....

Sorry, my bad, I thought your post was by the OP