Home Ready Room
Options

Neelix to Tuvix Level Up

This may have been asked before, but I was wondering would a maxed out Ambassador Neelix aid in the leveling up of a Tuvix that is currently at 1 of 4 level 80? I have been hoping that I could get the other three from a Behold, but I do believe that that is not possible.

If that the level up is no doable, I see no reason to invest resources on him. As a result, he will be air-locked to create room.

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, Tuvix does not drop anywhere. You can only create him from fusing. So to get a 4/4 Tuvix, you need to perform the fusion to create 1/4 Tuvix 4 times.

That said, you should be able to take a level 99 Neelix and fuse with Tuvok (one of them at 3/3) to create a level 99 1/4 Tuvix. You could then fuse that with your 1/4 level 80 Tuvix and get a 2/4 level 99 Tuvix.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Maxed out? As in fully fused with all 3 stars, level 100, with all items equipped (i.e., immortalized)? If so, he can't be combined with Tuvok to make a Tuvix.

Also, it sounds like you may possibly be unclear on the method needed to add stars to Tuvix. In order to add a second star, you need to create another Tuvix, the same way as before, then merge the two Tuvixes together to get a 2-star version of him.

But back to the first point: if your Ambassador Neelix is not yet immortalized, but is at level 100, then yes, if you fuse him with a Tuvok to create a new Tuvix, that Tuvix will be level 100. And then when you fuse that newly-created Tuvix with your existing Tuvix, your new 2/4 Tuvix will be level 100.

Whenever you fuse crew, they always take on the highest level of the two crew you are fusing together.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean by a maxed out Neelix? Immortalized?
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    What's the best way of getting hold of more Neelixs / Tuvoks in order to increase the Tuvix stars.
    I have Tuvix at 1/4 (built from 3 Neelix and 1 Tuvok), and been sitting on a single Neelix for ages (gained from a voyage).
    Up until today, I've only ever seen 1 Tuvok, that I fused to get Tuvix. I did get another from a credit pack yesterday. Obviously these will be taking up two more slots waiting for two more of either in order to fuse to a Tuvix *. The question is how to speed this up and find more to fuse, or do I just have to be patient and hope the RNG gods shine on me?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phd wrote: »
    What's the best way of getting hold of more Neelixs / Tuvoks in order to increase the Tuvix stars.

My personal experience is that the best way to get Tuvok and Neelix to drop frequently is to already have Tuvok, Neelix, and Tuvix immortalized. Once you spend a year waiting for the drops to get there, they'll drop all the time.
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    I took long enough to get the first Neelix up to 100 (without being FE), I was hoping I wouldn't need to do that again! It seems a waste to upgrade and equip either of the boys to just immortalise them and then wait for many more for Tuvix.
    I would still need two more of each anyway to immortalise, and if I had that I could fuse!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    They used to drop more often (Neelix still seems more common for me), but more characters in the portal means fewer chances for a specific crew. Maybe check the Federation store in case Tuvok shows up there?
    Edit: Just got a Tuvok last night after mentioning him here. haha
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a healthy amount of Merits, you can try doing some of the new 'MERIT REWARDS' pulls.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to drop more often (Neelix still seems more common for me), but more characters in the portal means fewer chances for a specific crew. Maybe check the Federation store in case Tuvok shows up there?
    Edit: Just got a Tuvok last night after mentioning him here. haha

Oooh, I've been needing a Tuvok to go with my 3/3 Neelix for a couple of months - let's hope that works for me! TUVOK TUVOK TUVOK!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 3* Tuvok. I once had a 3* Neelix, but spaced him. Does it matter which version of Neelix and which version of Tuvok?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 3* Tuvok. I once had a 3* Neelix, but spaced him. Does it matter which version of Neelix and which version of Tuvok?

The fuse to make Tuvix only works with Ambassador Neelix and Security Chief Tuvok.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.