Home The Bridge

Can an uninstalled account on a Fire Tablet be reinstalled?

I have just uninstalled my Star Trek Timelines account by mistake,can anyone advise if it's possible to reinstall it to my Fire Tablet?

Best Answers

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Kram wrote: »
    I have just uninstalled my Star Trek Timelines account by mistake,can anyone advise if it's possible to reinstall it to my Fire Tablet?

I would think you can reinstall and connect to your account you had. You'll have to get past the new player intro, until you can go to the settings.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It should be possible.

You have an account here, so you have probably created an account with your email address. You should have your password.

If you have your account email, and not your password, I believe you can reset the password here.
    If you click on your user name above, it should show you what email address you are using, if you have more than one email address.

Answers

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    A a serial Kindle maimer, I have to do it fairly regularly. As long as you have an account, you should be fine. Play past the introduction, log in, it'll detect an existing game, and restart.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    A a serial Kindle maimer, I have to do it fairly regularly. As long as you have an account, you should be fine. Play past the introduction, log in, it'll detect an existing game, and restart.

Just had this experience this weekend when I was trying other platforms when the game was broken. Did the Microsoft Store App, signed in, got switched to my real account, and then it stopped working, as well. Which I probably should have related to the OP in my first post. Literally just did the process.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."