Home The Bridge
Options

Ceti Alpha V Khan

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Is he valuable enough in the game to have two copies if you have the citations?

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only post his 4/5 numbers (I am only missing 3 collection stat boosts, one of which is +1% DIP from the Vulcan collection) as I intend to use the top 3,000 finisher in-game copy to finish him, but here you go with the traits shown.

x9x8psz18h1p.jpg
  • Options
    One copy at 5/5 is great. If you have a well established roster, at 5/5 he will have a slight impact, but not a significant one. Two would not be as valuable.(After one, Collections and usable Voyage traits are limited).

Stats for Dip/Cmd he is top when running shuttles. However he still loses head to head against 3 others for Dip only shuttles.(Tech Uhura, Professor Sato, Returning Saru(by 1 point)).
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5 Voyager, #1 Dip/Sec. Probably worth duping.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    At the rate that the ranks keep on moving? 🤷‍♂️

Plus CDS

I will dupe Chances Kirk once I get my two other copies of him but my duping has ended with Elder, Arex & Spock.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d say no to duping. Command/diplomacy/security crew usually don’t age well. Worse yet, since he’s not main cast, he won’t help in a ton of events.

If your roster is young and lacks depth, then maybe.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Navarch wrote: »
    I’d say no to duping. Command/diplomacy/security crew usually don’t age well. Worse yet, since he’s not main cast, he won’t help in a ton of events.

If your roster is young, wouldn't it be better citing/immortalising other crew instead of duping?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

If your roster is young, wouldn't it be better citing/immortalising other crew instead of duping?

It would depend on the alternatives on your roster, I suppose. I’m not sure that anyone truly benefits from immortalizing Shinzon. But cites are valuable and a mega is coming, so I see your point.
  • Options
    1fgx9juume32.png