Home The Bridge
Options

Mot

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Hard to believe Mot is the first Bolian in the game. There have be several random blue skinned random races in the game but there have been Bolians featured in all the “old” generation Trek series from TNG though Voyager with some making repeat performances albeit as minor and/or background characters. Blue Lives Matter.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to believe Mot is the first Bolian in the game. There have be several random blue skinned random races in the game but there have been Bolians featured in all the “old” generation Trek series from TNG though Voyager with some making repeat performances albeit as minor and/or background characters. Blue Lives Matter.

Here he is:

1joeenly6het.png
    6my9xe04jmtd.png
    7s81fudq411k.png
    zxlo319drpsv.png
    wi4h6qmjsfa2.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I'm surprised it took this long to see a Bolian but I'm not at all surprised Mot is the first one. He's certainly the first one who comes to my mind. Helps that his name is so easy to remember.
  • Options
    bz0mr50ntq7s.png
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a rock.

Or 2 copies of Soong.

Same thing.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    In three packs, I got 1 Mot, 1 Cochrane, 2 Spocks (Honor), and three bundles of good schematics that leveled one ship and finished another. I'm happy.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*