Home The Bridge
Options

Campaign Discussion - Announcing our next campaign: Elysian Kingdom - 2023-8-8

Comments

• Options
    Why is Amand Rauth Pike in the campaign again when he was already in one campaign on February? Paying twice for the same card? That’s not reasonable at all
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Amand Rauth Pike in the campaign again when he was already in one campaign on February? Paying twice for the same card? That’s not reasonable at all

He was the $25 campaign last time and now he's the $10 campaign. So he'll be available for people who skipped the previous campaign.

That being said, as a sales tactic, it's pretty bad. The people who bought a $25 campaign and would have been likely to buy the campaign this month may now skip because they already have Pike.

Personally, I've been sitting on $10 in Play credit to use on a campaign and Pike is the first crew who's been worth it in a while, so sign me up!
  • Options
    @STT Community this is a terrible choice for the existing 5*. He was the reward already... In the last 6 months.
  • Options
    @STT Community sorry but this is a terrible decision. Please can it be revisited. Thanks
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opting out of the Campaign because you already have the mid-track Legendary does not look at everything the Premium Tracks reward. Just an opinion. Not my money anyone else is or is not spending.

But, this might be an example of why it is a good idea to offer the Uber Track without the middle Track.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community are you serious!!!! People who already bought the campaign earlier this year now are getting the exact same card again????? You can do better, at least make them a behold like you do the higher tracks. This is really dissapointing.
  • Options
    @STT Community are you serious!!!! People who already bought the campaign earlier this year now are getting the exact same card again????? You can do better, at least make them a behold like you do the higher tracks. This is really dissapointing.

Having the middle Track Legendary be a Guided BeGold is a good suggestion!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame, I don’t have that Pike, but do have the King Ridley at 5/5.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    @STT Community Thank you for the update. You will be getting my $25 now.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your choice of Ridley is silly.

Change it to Rukiya instead.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everybody! The team has heard you, and we've decided to alter it to King Ridley.

I understand why you changed it, and I thi k it was a good call.

It is interesting, however, that a few people complain here and you fear to lose money so you immediately change course. You've lost hundreds of dollars from me, but refuse to even acknowledge my concerns.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everybody! The team has heard you, and we've decided to alter it to King Ridley.

Oh well. This was going to be the first campaign I purchase in a while. But I have Ridley FF. Now I won't be buying the campaign.
  • Options

It is interesting, however, that a few people complain here and you fear to lose money so you immediately change course. You've lost hundreds of dollars from me, but refuse to even acknowledge my concerns.

Hey Davie,

We not only monitor activity on Forum but also on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and via Customer Service, and we receive a considerable amount of feedback through these channels.

That being said, we always listen to you and work every day to provide you with the best experience possible. If you have any concerns or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your input is always valuable to us.

LLAP,
    Nancy.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Six of one, half a dozen of another, to me. I have both cards done. Could have used a dupe of Pike, as he makes it on a lot of voyages. King Ridley makes it on fewer voyages, but he’s a Med card, which are far too rare. But I’m really look forward to Chapel!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

Hey Davie,

We not only monitor activity on Forum but also on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and via Customer Service, and we receive a considerable amount of feedback through these channels.

That being said, we always listen to you and work every day to provide you with the best experience possible. If you have any concerns or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your input is always valuable to us.

LLAP,
    Nancy.

There is feedback right within this thread the company should listen to. Someone suggested making the Legendary in the middle Track a Guided BeGold, like the Uber Track Legendary. People that already have the middle Track Legendary Immortalized might very well go for buying the Premium Tracks if they know they have a chance to pick up someone else from the Guided BeGold.

And I know it is probably too late to fix the August Campaign. But definitely worth considering going forward.

• Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Six of one, half a dozen of another, to me. I have both cards done. Could have used a dupe of Pike, as he makes it on a lot of voyages. King Ridley makes it on fewer voyages, but he’s a Med card, which are far too rare. But I’m really look forward to Chapel!

There's the rub. Switching the Legendary out probably upset some people who might have duped Pike for Voyages. But, some people might be happy to strengthen their Med roster with M'Benga. They are never going to make everyone happy whichever way they go.

This might be a sign that immediately switching out Crew as soon as there is some negative feedback might not be the best reaction.
  • Options

There's the rub. Switching the Legendary out probably upset some people who might have duped Pike for Voyages. But, some people might be happy to strengthen their Med roster with M'Benga. They are never going to make everyone happy whichever way they go.

This might be a sign that immediately switching out Crew as soon as there is some negative feedback might not be the best reaction.

The immediately switching out is inline with what they have done before when the same Card is in a previous campaigns. I am actually surprised they have not learned that they should avoid that. It feels like they make novice mistakes all the time as if the game was brand new.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Pike and not Ridley. I'm happy. I'm working on my Med roster and had him down to Retrieve, so this is very timely. What are Chapel's stats?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

The immediately switching out is inline with what they have done before when the same Card is in a previous campaigns. I am actually surprised they have not learned that they should avoid that. It feels like they make novice mistakes all the time as if the game was brand new.

It seems like it does not take long for them to change it, for sure. Was it like a matter of minutes, after a handful of unhappy posts?

I wonder if their quick reaction lost more sales from people who were going to dupe Pike for Voyages than they gained sales from people who will dupe M'Benga for a weak Med roster.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed on the change. King Ridley can be retrieved, Amand Rauth Pike cannot be. Also the Pike is a higher voyager.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

But, this might be an example of why it is a good idea to offer the Uber Track without the middle Track.....
    Will never happen
  • Options

Will never happen

It makes sense it should, but you are correct.
  • Options
    @STT Community why not give people the option of either Pike or M'Benga?

I skipped the pike campaign so don't have him & have Ridley done already

It would please both camps
  • Options
    @STT Community why not give people the option of either Pike or M'Benga?

I skipped the pike campaign so don't have him & have Ridley done already

It would please both camps

Excellent suggestion!
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    We have known from a previous incident that WRG does not want to repeat premium campaign cards. King Ridley is an excellent option. Thank you, @WRG_JOE and team!
  • Options
    I don't have this King, so I can't complain. And he can repair ships in combat. I took that Pike only one time, because I found him rather uninteresting and took the other behold choices. So it could have been worse than getting the last four stars. Mirror Picard was worse for me, because I had him already maxed.
  • Options
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    I don't have this King, so I can't complain. And he can repair ships in combat. I took that Pike only one time, because I found him rather uninteresting and took the other behold choices. So it could have been worse than getting the last four stars. Mirror Picard was worse for me, because I had him already maxed.

I think people who already had 1 if not 2 First Officer Burnham from 6 ish years ago, found little value added from the Pike. While people like to say Top Voyager etc, it all depends on whom you are replacing.

I do think it is a testament to FO Burnham though and how OP she originally was back in '17.
  • Options
    @WRG_JOE why not just put 2 campaign beholds for each crew? It can't hurt anyone?