Home The Bridge
Options

NEW Path FUNDER Uhura ... funny spelling error on Twitter / Xitter / X (Just a fun fanart)

edited August 2023 in The Bridge
The online team of the @startrektimelines made a funny spelling error on Twitter / Xitter / X. The new "cast a vote" between Ransom and Uhura "Pathfinder Uhura" became Path- funder Uhura"
brokvwmf4o8h.jpeg

Oh, let's release a Path FUNDER Uhura. Here is the idea
y4hazjuwyr91.jpeg

*just joking*

Mistakes happen @STT Community
Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".

Comments

• Options
    Travelling in space is expensive ^^
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    The online team of the @startrektimelines made a funny spelling error on Twitter / Xitter / X. The new "cast a vote" between Ransom and Uhura "Pathfinder Uhura" became Path- funder Uhura"
    brokvwmf4o8h.jpeg

Oh, let's release a Path FUNDER Uhura. Here is the idea
    y4hazjuwyr91.jpeg

*just joking*

Mistakes happen @STT Community

Are you sure you don't prefer Path Funder? The meme is brilliant. Good catch!
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Path Funder could work. A 5* for sure. For every time you use her At 1* and level 20 gain 1000 credits, level 40 2* get 1000 ISM, level 60 3* gain 1000 merits, level 80 4* get 1000 Chrons, level 100 5* FF/FE get 1000 dilithium. :)
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could be a path funder
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piling on abit: From the Mega Announcement: Base Camp McCoy (STVI).....Pretty sure he is from ST V. But since no one actually watched ST V (well more than once) I guess its forgivable.... *runs* :o;)

Share your pain...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piling on abit: From the Mega Announcement: Base Camp McCoy (STVI).....Pretty sure he is from ST V. But since no one actually watched ST V (well more than once) I guess its forgivable.... *runs* :o;)

I was wondering if they meant Camping McCoy from STV. Could not think of a scene in a "base camp" in STVI.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Pretty sure he is from ST V. But since no one actually watched ST V (well more than once) I guess its forgivable....

What do you mean Star Trek V? I'm positive it has always gone from Star Trek IV to Star Trek VI. :p
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    It requires profindity to appreciate the pathfunder lifestyle!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not convinced that all the game makers watch the show.
    ibdc5u67lqob.jpg
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder, could this be considered a "crowd funder".....
    fqp5digdahza.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.