Home The Bridge
Options

August Mega Event

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
The promotional post says the new crew and the specific bonus crew.

What trait or what crew will be lesser bonus?

Comments

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't necessarily a trait that will apply across the whole mega, it may be different for each individual event.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    There isn't necessarily a trait that will apply across the whole mega, it may be different for each individual event.

I think they have been doing better about making Event Crew useful across Megas lately. But that might just be from the new hidden tag thing.

Like the Event Crew this time should have the "Aug2023" tag, or however it is exactly formatted.

But, isn't there usually a recurring Lesser Bonus Trait? I seriously cannot remember for sure. Memory is not my strongest talent.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

EDIT: Reading the announcement, I'm calling "Casual". Which fits in with a new, corresponding Collection.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Is the Dove the R&R ship from Lower Decks? Does not ring a bell.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Physicians, caregivers are the common link
  • Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »

I think they have been doing better about making Event Crew useful across Megas lately. But that might just be from the new hidden tag thing.

Like the Event Crew this time should have the "Aug2023" tag, or however it is exactly formatted.

But, isn't there usually a recurring Lesser Bonus Trait? I seriously cannot remember for sure. Memory is not my strongest talent.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

EDIT: Reading the announcement, I'm calling "Casual". Which fits in with a new, corresponding Collection.

I think Casual makes sense. Just from the list of characters being introduced they all follow along with it. Originally I thought this was going to be Starfleet Medical(A previous option for Players Choice), however besides the first week, none of the characters fit that.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the recurring trait is casual; from the new event’s page:

lwufvtli85hr.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. It's the flying spa from Season 3.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

Might have some interesting abilities. Maybe a Heal to rival the Arty.....
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind it’s a 4* ship.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

Keep in mind it’s a 4* ship.

Which I did not have a way to know here. I see it in-game now. 15% Heal with a slow cycle.
  • Options
    Recurring is missing the theme Trait. Does not affect Mega, of course. But, interesting he is not like the others.