Home Make It So!
Options

Inventory Blues

Inventory management is my least favorite element of the game. Sure, each new character has unique equipment, but that can be equipped to get it out of inventory. But every new skirmish event seems to add a new ship schematic

Comments

• Options
    Surely, the inventory cap can be raised (or done away with entirely) to avoid the frustration of dealing with the inventory every day to stay under the cap.
  • Options
    Notrab wrote: »
    Surely, the inventory cap can be raised (or done away with entirely) to avoid the frustration of dealing with the inventory every day to stay under the cap.

Every day?

I mean... I get along with cleaning my inventory every six months or so. Just go through the equipment in your inventory (not the components, they're fine) and sell any named 1-star or 2-star equipments (things like you know, stuff like 1* Crusher's Medical Coat or 2* T'Pol Tricorder).

In case you need help, datacore.app has a feature where it can suggest you what to throw away (Player Tools - Unneeded Items).
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    I am familiar with the datacore function. I sometimes go as much as 5 days before needing to flush my inventory. Already disposed of all 1* and 2* shuttle boosts as well, lol.
  • Options
    Another slot (or more) you could open up is by converting your replication rations to higher-starred replication rations.

And one time I even retrieved someone who I had like 4-5 slots worth of gold and other inventory for, just to clear those out.