Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection live?

cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in The Bridge
@STT Community

Rebooted after your message and still don't see the new collection.
Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Comments

• Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Same here.
    Edit: I see it now. Only one card completed. Glad the rewards are not stat boosters because this one’s going to take me a while to finish.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the collection can be found at base camp with McCoy..... :D

Ranked reward 5* crew: Base Camp McCoy (STVI) (new) 5*. - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on [date of next event start].

They still haven't fixed that yet. Getting bad when they don't even know the movies they are pulling characters from.... :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit most of it right off.

6en8k213gb36.png
    9i7dyd34bri6.png
    ieqbirgj5jtw.png
    ilnlqpms9cdr.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Who are we missing? Ortegas? Collection has a Milestone for nine. Only eight currently.

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are we missing? Ortegas? Collection has a Milestone for nine. Only eight currently.

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

Ortegas, Hemmer, and Mitchell are the named ones I can think of. That would be eleven.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

Ortegas, Hemmer, and Mitchell are the named ones I can think of. That would be eleven.

And Deborah. A sentient nebula would be a pretty decent threshold reward for this collection.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

And Deborah. A sentient nebula would be a pretty decent threshold reward for this collection.

That would be cool. We have a huge Tribble, a Big Giant Head, and several sentient rocks. A sentient nebula is a cool idea. Do it Lucy style, and have three copies for when Ortegas, Hemmer, and Mitchell get added.
  • Options

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

That would be cool. We have a huge Tribble, a Big Giant Head, and several sentient rocks. A sentient nebula is a cool idea. Do it Lucy style, and have three copies for when Ortegas, Hemmer, and Mitchell get added.

YES!!! I'm up for the oddballs. I'm hopping the next FBB will be the Crystalline Entity.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

YES!!! I'm up for the oddballs. I'm hopping the next FBB will be the Crystalline Entity.

I totally forgot the other "strange" Crew. Q, the Winged Serpent......

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Kukulkan
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

q4zof7e0boj5.png
    3x6kkznf0p4p.png

Apollo's hand.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    There should be a crew that you can only get by collecting all

And please make it better than Data & Spot!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 3/8. This

I've long wanted a voyage exclusive collection. Initially I was thinking it would have the 8 4* exclusives. Now I guess it would have 10. And the reward should be V'ger as the new #1 voyager in the game.
  • Options

It should be the Collector from Lower Decks. It would be the very height of a vanity crew.
  • Options

It should be the Collector from Lower Decks. It would be the very height of a vanity crew.

And, of course, Spock II needs to be in the game. Definitely more "lively" than he was in the Collector's collection......
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't exactly tie in with the theme of the collection though does it?

We got Scapegoat O'Brien, Lucille Davenport & Data & Spot, not to mention the Age of Sail & Gaptain Proton avatars