Home Engineering Room
Options

Ad Fail since today's upgrade

Since today's upgrade, I can watch an ad, but after I finish a notice pops up saying there's a server error, and I don't get credit for watching it.

This has happened all 3 times I've tried an ad warp since the upgrade

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since today's upgrade, I can watch an ad, but after I finish a notice pops up saying there's a server error, and I don't get credit for watching it.

We only did a server release today, not a client update.
    Can you tell me which ad and on what device/platform you are playing? Thank you!

• Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I've been having ad issues for the last week or two. CS said it's because my phone is a few years old and there's nothing to do about it, but it works great with everything else including other games and web browsing.

Sometimes ads play, but most of the time a small white circle appears on a black screen with no "x" in the corner. If I click the circle, it shows a "play" triangle, and some mostly text info at the bottom of what appears to be the description of an ad/product. Though it won't play. Eventually the screen disappears and the orange "ad warp" button is still there. If I keep doing this several times, it might get the ad to play. but it's fairly time consuming.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

We only did a server release today, not a client update.
    Can you tell me which ad and on what device/platform you are playing? Thank you!

Android (Samsung galaxy)

The ads affected by this are the Senior Flu Shot and today also the United Way