New in Vault-M'Benga and Oriana {Strange New Worlds} 15 August 2023

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
4 🌟. From the Season One Gorn episode.

bg8ovjfmboav.png
s79nsctcod5v.png
pl4cyqaug3ec.png
4ho34l6s43ni.png
7xxy8ckncr7s.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did one. Got an all immortal Behold.
    pky6d0eoagbz.png
    I really don't like this new format, because you spend twice as much for a diluted pool and less honor in exchange. I'm out. I'll never buy a mixed behold to get a crew. I don't care, if my unicorn crew shows up in it. My mother raised a weirdo, not a fool.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I don't see the value here in chasing one card, especially when the only other Caregiver I don't have is the Caretaker (who isn't in the pack).

And, on a personal level, I was a SR collector. But this is now the third SR I can't get because it's behind what I consider an excessive pay wall. It is what it is, I guess.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Agreed. I never chase crew in Tuesday packs, since the odds are terrible and they'll find their way into the portal in time. I see even less reason to chase 4* crew, since they will eventually drop on a voyage, be a behold option from a free 10x premium pack, or potentially be featured as an 'existing' crew in a future event.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    now my only missing sr. did 10 pulls. filled in a bunch of missing crew but no mbenga, I hate that they add new crew this way.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easily the worst way to add new Crew on Tuesdays. A one out three chance that the new Crew {ignoring the tilted odds, if the new Crew is Legendary} is way better than much more diluted odds for twice the Dilithium per try.

Also, noticed this @STT Community:

qw37byxs51l7.png

There is no Casual Mixed Behold in the Portal. Offers for Pulls for both. Not sure if the Casual Mixed Behold is delayed showing in the Portal, or not being offered....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pushed the button. I probably shouldn’t have but got a Rurigan.

I would probably be better off waiting for a new Faction Store crew or doing a 200 DIL quantum purchase.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Easily the worst way to add new Crew on Tuesdays. A one out three chance that the new Crew {ignoring the tilted odds, if the new Crew is Legendary} is way better than much more diluted odds for twice the Dilithium per try.

Also, noticed this @STT Community:

qw37byxs51l7.png

There is no Casual Mixed Behold in the Portal. Offers for Pulls for both. Not sure if the Casual Mixed Behold is delayed showing in the Portal, or not being offered....

Hey! Casual behold pack should be live again. sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    I will be the one to disagree. I absolutely love the Mixed Beholds. For me, I can generally add another Gold option from the Behold. Last week, I did 17 pulls and got 14 Golds(3 bad pulls). This week I did 7 and got 1 bad pull.

I can see why there is anger towards them. But I am getting a Star for basically $3-4.