Home The Bridge
Options

Where everyone stands on the upcoming mega event

edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Sorry i didnt add another option :do the events however you like, please specify below...as you can see...
ukpz44n6k175.gif
then make forum posts :sweat_smile:

Where everyone stands on the upcoming mega event 111 votes

Im going full steam to rank well and get Elephant, I mean mirror Reed
16%
Captain TFFor CardassiaDpmtMystikalTravis S McClainNad HaleXo | Cadet MattPallidyneCaptain SteveRNGeverything[GoT] TerfinPhotonKim(10F)GeekgirlLChewyMythloGib - Admiral MarinersSST - 9of7Capt. Pete Owen 18 votes
Gonna try and get all threshold rewards.
45%
ADM Fletcher [ET][ISA] RavenJamesdumCaptain Durf[GoT] jess-gayTromasterData1001Zombie Squirrel DharkusRocpileMystikalCaptain Lost William T. Rikerehmiga[Sushi] OotoroTaskerHaBlackNS111111Nero84Hungry Dog DDM 51 votes
I'll play till i get Mirror Picard...then im done
31%
izausomeSixDifferentWaysCaptain_WhoSabine of Athens[DB:DB] DebMordack[SoCo] Dr. AcularBigstupidgrin[TUFG] Doctor XTongo RadAlthea BiermonteXo | SilverRose (retired)General McDuckStygianRennJaxoChangeling QfaroguyKant[BL] Q 12345678 of 123456789 35 votes
Galacy events are boring and i dont need another CMD primary. Maybe nexy week though...
4%
Niner47scruffy151Grant77Commander Tucker[S47] ELiL 5 votes
Ba Humbug! Im taking a month off of events
1%
XanatharJoeSage2 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galacy events are boring...

And so are GalaXy events. There is no room for Battlestar Galacyca in STT !!!
  • Options

Grrr...cant fix the spelling!
  • Options
    Grrr..a lot of spelling errors...7de6exgzhkbp.gif
    I need coffee!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

So now is not a good time to tell you? Maybe I’ll remind you “nexy week”... I’m too nexy for this game... too nexy for this game... 🤣
  • Options
    edited December 2017

So now is not a good time to tell you? Maybe I’ll remind you “nexy week”... I’m to nexy for this game... to nexy for this game... 🤣

I guess i need some 5 star coffee...not just 1 star version lol...oh the embaressment!
    247laf411buq.gif
  • Options

So now is not a good time to tell you? Maybe I’ll remind you “nexy week”... I’m to nexy for this game... to nexy for this game... 🤣

I guess i need some 5 star coffee...not just 1 star version lol...oh the embaressment!

Yes... and the embarrAssment continues... 🤣
  • Options

Yes... and the embarrAssment continues... 🤣

I assure you that was intentional! :wink::sweat_smile:
  • Options
    8v9gd60fadqm.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Oh dear...seems im turning into [BL] Q...so many gifs
  • Options
    So what you’re trying to say is now is REALLY not a good time to point out the “everYone” and “upcoMMing” in the thread title???
  • Options
    So what you’re trying to say is now is REALLY not a good time to point out the “everYone” and “upcoMMing” in the thread title???

4vgp1r7tikql.gif
  • Options
    There are other options too. Like picking and choosing as each event opens up, how your staff is, RNG, that kind of thing. Or option 666: Just enjoy yourself. I might do that :)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    There are other options too. Like picking and choosing as each event opens up, how your staff is, RNG, that kind of thing. Or option 666: Just enjoy yourself. I might do that :)

I would add it...if i could edit the poll options!!!
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Playing for top 2000 so I can get Dax FF, don't care about Elephant Man.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grrr..a lot of spelling errors...
    I need coffee!

mct9mqpe9erc.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    At 12,000 chronitons... don't think that's enough. I only want to go all in if I think I can get multiples of the legendary ranked reward. I'll grab Picard and peace out.

Another thing to consider for me is that I want Mirror Picard to be fully leveled up ASAP; so I like to bail early on the first week of any mega event for that purpose (assuming it's a galaxy).
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »
    Yep, you missed an option. I sure want Dax, but not interested enough in Reed to go full bore. Did that last time for Honey. (Hmm...maybe I've got a Dax problem...)
  • Options
    I'll play for threshold then see about using my saved chronos
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midriff Sato has eluded me for months (!), so it’s 130k for me. If I had more crew slots open, I’d go for FF Dax. :: Sighs heavily ::
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Jadzia was the threshold, I'd be all in. I don't really care much about Sato, and I rarely (read: never) rank well enough for any of the good loot, so yeah. Mirror Picard (shoulda been Mirror Cochrane, really) and I'm out.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Yep, you missed an option. I sure want Dax, but not interested enough in Reed to go full bore. Did that last time for Honey. (Hmm...maybe I've got a Dax problem...)

That ain't a problem, friend.
  • Options
    Not happy about Picard stats.

Usually would buy the double immediately but not going to this time.

Dislike galaxy more than I used to.

Not giving them money anytime soon but I’m still going to play.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »

We all do.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Galacy events are boring and i dont need another CMD primary. Maybe nexy week though...
    Galaxy events **tsk tsk** and I don't want Fake Picard. I'll immortal my 2/4 Sato and move on, hoping for an expedition or faction next week.
  • Options
    I will personally hit either 25k for Mirror Picard, or 55k (as I think the chroniton rewards pay themselves up) and then I am done. I don't need any more Hoshi's, and I am sure as hell not buying any chronitons from "the best discount on chronitons, buy up to 5 times right here!!!" I am going to sit back leisurely, enjoy the flight home, and the freebies that come with this event, while immortalizing my mirror crew (I have mirror Uhura and Mirror Picard to work on, maybe even Mirror Spock) in preparation for any future Faction events. I believe my chronitons will be better spent that way.
  • Options
    I will personally hit either 25k for Mirror Picard, or 55k (as I think the chroniton rewards pay themselves up) and then I am done. I don't need any more Hoshi's, and I am sure as hell not buying any chronitons from "the best discount on chronitons, buy up to 5 times right here!!!" I am going to sit back leisurely, enjoy the flight home, and the freebies that come with this event, while immortalizing my mirror crew (I have mirror Uhura and Mirror Picard to work on, maybe even Mirror Spock) in preparation for any future Faction events. I believe my chronitons will be better spent that way.

Sounds exactly like my strategy...when I'm not playing episode 8 :wink:
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭

This is your first step to enlightenment do you accept me as your lord and saviour
    Oh dear...seems im turning into [BL] Q...so many gifs

rv325z64z2ek.gif

• Options
    I have a tendency to be a bit competitive which makes me frustrated when I don't reach my personal goals. I am trying to take a more zen-like approach to events like I have done with the gauntlet and just play my best and not really care how I do. It's a lot less frustrating and will perhaps enhance my enjoyment of the game.

I am looking forward to getting the new Mirror Picard but I have no delusions that I am going to get a Reed as I just can't seem to reach that level any more ... so what I get is what I get :)
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going full steam to rank well and get Elephant, I mean mirror Reed
    I'm playing for a good rank, but for Mirror Jadzia, not Potato Reed.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Would love to rank because... ya know...
    tumblr_nktoebQp0H1t1n9p7o1_400.gif

...but it's Galaxy, so I will at least play until I get Gun Show.