Options

New in Vault-Musician Mariner {Lower Decks} 5 🌟 {Musician Mixed Behold}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
tq1t41bncp5p.png
tgym46vlcmpl.png
8m48l3ln22fm.png
2yv1uj8xa2g9.png
vkewau9svjc0.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Two uses unconditional Sledgehammer.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    =GBP= Plain Simple Garak=GBP= Plain Simple Garak ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually pulled this card?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

12 second initialize is too slow for skirmish/arena, and 2 use limit is too few for FBB.

400% burst is no longer unique that it deserves to be called out. And when it's combined with the limitations here it's basically useless to all but the most junior players.
  • Options
    The struggle is real in this pack

9w38wsn7til2.png
    48dfznf3klfz.png
  • Options
    Tried one time. Did get a missing Data.....

sivc1wqng7b0.png
  • Options
    I know not many people use the forums anymore but like I've said in the discord server, it would be wise to do one pull in this pack. I suspect it's messed up and everyone will get a free Mariner.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I know not many people use the forums anymore but like I've said in the discord server, it would be wise to do one pull in this pack. I suspect it's messed up and everyone will get a free Mariner.

When I saw she was in the Pack, I was like "I just watched that episode!" I did a restart watch through the other night. I hope you are correct.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    It really feels the last several weeks that the odds of getting the new crew from the Tuesday packs is getting worse.
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »
    It really feels the last several weeks that the odds of getting the new crew from the Tuesday packs is getting worse.

Especially if she IS not in the Pack.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckxav2ybf084.png

I got Adam. I blame the Herberts.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

12 second initialize is too slow for skirmish/arena, and 2 use limit is too few for FBB.

400% burst is no longer unique that it deserves to be called out. And when it's combined with the limitations here it's basically useless to all but the most junior players.

That was exactly what I thought. The only value I can see for her would be against a ship that is quick to cloak, but not really beyond that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    If you are that one person, finish her off lol
    94b00wd7lq1u.jpg
  • Options
    Well, I crunched the numbers. I have 2/3s of the Musicians done. Odds were good one would be useful, so I bit.
    jfv4danmlxvs.png
    Took Jurati.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    94b00wd7lq1u.jpg

zbkhr4hugj9a.jpeg
    Doesn’t this message mean she is not actually obtainable?
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    94b00wd7lq1u.jpg

zbkhr4hugj9a.jpeg
    Doesn’t this message mean she is not actually obtainable?

I think it just means she is not Retrievable nor in an Event currently. However, it really looks like a total of ONE person pulled her......
  • Options
    Normally, Tuesday crew would show up like this.
    ac3s7255mg8p.png Saying they are in an offer.
    However, that is not the case for mix beholds.
    cflns57da5oh.pngHe's in the "Casual" pack but not showing.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    94b00wd7lq1u.jpg

This has all the makings of the infamous broken portal update that was confirmed to be working before admitting it wasn't.

I bet Ben confirmed she's live in the game. And that person got her from Dabo.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    94b00wd7lq1u.jpg

This has all the makings of the infamous broken portal update that was confirmed to be working before admitting it wasn't.

I bet Ben confirmed she's live in the game. And that person got her from Dabo.

The person was in chat in the live feed, but did not say she came from a Behold or not. Seems kind of weird only one verified copy dropped from a Behold, if she came from one....
  • Options
    guest_1589931815623688guest_1589931815623688 ✭✭✭
    The player confirmed it was a behold pull, his second attempt.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckxav2ybf084.png

I got Adam. I blame the Herberts.

adzuxgtnfw0r.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Something was amiss when the pack became available. I hope they own up to it. 🤔 Otherwise. I am giving up on these behold trait packs.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried 3 more - 103 beholds, zero Mariner. I did get at least one copy of all the other 46 other golds in the pack however, so i have that going for me, which is nice.
    Guess I'll just not own this one.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Frank? wrote: »
    I tried 3 more - 103 beholds, zero Mariner. I did get at least one copy of all the other 46 other golds in the pack however, so i have that going for me, which is nice.

To join you in solidarity I bought a lot of these also. Not as many as you, but more than I normally would. After my 5th Mambo Picard I began mentally preparing a comment for this thread asking if Mariner was even in the pack but then I actually managed to get a copy right after seeing the 5th Princess Thalia and Runa.

-EDIT-
    It is possible.
    twjafpm1v9lv.jpg
    gux19vsmhsqk.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    After missing out on my only 4* that I don't own, I've not hit the point where I won't buy these crazy Tuesday packs anymore. The odds are too poor to take a chance for what I can justify spending on a game.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »

There was a 3.8% chance of getting Mariner. That's a lot higher than I expected given the number of crew in the pack. But probably too low odds for a 1300 pack.

That being said, it's a 1.9% chance of failing on 103 pulls. It's not impossible, but pretty low odds.