Home Engineering Room
Options

Web Store

@STT Community Why are there no offers in the store including the current campaign?

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, let me second this. The offers are there when I first get onto the webstore:

a3hofevpmad0.png

But they disappear as soon as I login with my DBID:

5cdexybx7yk7.png

And I can say with complete certainty, I have not bought the campaign yet (but want to!).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Yes, let me second this. The offers are there when I first get onto the webstore:

a3hofevpmad0.png

5cdexybx7yk7.png

And I can say with complete certainty, I have not bought the campaign yet (but want to!).

Support told me after they had the same issue to contact Xsolla. Can’t reach a human via there. @STT Community You’re losing sales.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

a3hofevpmad0.png

5cdexybx7yk7.png

Support told me after they had the same issue to contact Xsolla. Can’t reach a human via there. @STT Community You’re losing sales.

Ugh, great. Thanks for the info though.

EDIT: I will say @STT Community I'm trying to use the webstore as much as possible to better support the game. But I have limits and, here, I'm just going to buy this through Apple. Why go to all this effort to save a small amount of money? But WRG's cut is going to be much smaller.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

a3hofevpmad0.png

5cdexybx7yk7.png

@WRG Ben Ben, please help with this.
  • Options
    I’m experiencing this same issue and Support hasn’t responded to me in 2-days after I attempted their troubleshooting steps only to replicate the same issue I was facing. Just trying to spend money here WRG!
  • Options
    Hey Everyone! The team is looking into this. A few days ago we updated our store presentation which I think may have caused the issue. The new campaign pass and another store section I will use the old format hoping that will fix the issue in the meantime. I will post here when it is done. Curious are any of you using a VPN? just trying to narrow down the issue. Thanks again for the continued support. You are all the best! <3
  • Options
    WRG BenWRG Ben admin
    edited September 2023
    Hey everyone. I reverted the campaign store and the new honor sale section are now back using the old store format. Are any of you able to see these stores? https://store.startrektimelines.com/
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ben. The store looks like it's working for me now. And to answer your question, no I don't use a VPN.
  • Options
    Yes. I can see it. No VPN.
  • Options
    @WRG Ben I can see offers until I log in, but when I log in they go away,
  • Options
    @WRG Ben I can see offers until I log in, but when I log in they go away,

Same here. Only the LTOs are unavailable. Too bad it's not much of a priority even thought they are losing sales.
  • Options
    @Sulu's Husband I submitted a ticket yesterday and received a response that it had been fixed, but I still can't get offers in iOS Safari or in Chrome on the desktop. I sent a screen shot in response to the support ticket.
    @WRG Ben It would be great to get this resolved, because I'm probably not the only one trying to spend $50 or more in the web store :smile:
  • Options
    @Sulu's Husband I submitted a ticket yesterday and received a response that it had been fixed, but I still can't get offers in iOS Safari or in Chrome on the desktop. I sent a screen shot in response to the support ticket.
    @WRG Ben It would be great to get this resolved, because I'm probably not the only one trying to spend $50 or more in the web store :smile:

I made some changes and am working with the team to get this resolved. Hoping to have an update by end of week. Will keep you posted and thank you for the support.
  • Options
    I was able to buy the LTO offer in the web store today. Oddly enough, I didn't have to enter my DBID.
  • Options
    I was able to buy the LTO offer in the web store today. Oddly enough, I didn't have to enter my DBID.

Thats not right. Were you already signed in to your dbid? did you receive the contents in game?
  • Options
    Hey everyone! We made some changes today and feel confident we have fixed the issue. Please let me know if any of you run into this issue again. Thanks much!
  • Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »

Thats not right. Were you already signed in to your dbid? did you receive the contents in game?

I received the contents but every prior purchase from the Web Store required me to enter the DBID each time.
  • Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    Hey everyone! We made some changes today and feel confident we have fixed the issue. Please let me know if any of you run into this issue again. Thanks much!

@WRG Ben Back to normal now on my end, thank you so much!
    LLAP
  • Options

@Sulu's Husband Sometimes my browsers keep me logged in. I rarely have to re-enter my ID if I'm in the store on my phone. Maybe that was it?
  • Options

@Sulu's Husband Sometimes my browsers keep me logged in. I rarely have to re-enter my ID if I'm in the store on my phone. Maybe that was it?

Most likely yes. With what we have implemented it is impossible to make a purchase without an authorized dbid.

Glad to hear this has been resolved. and again thank you all for letting me know and supporting our webshop. It makes a difference. :)
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, multiple purchases this week and zero 'ghost' issues. Back to fully functioning.