Home The Bridge
Options

Fun: Medical Event crew

[10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
The Federation is encountering a serious lack of Medical Crew, and with alternate universes and timelines creating havoc among the factions, multiple outbreaks of diseases and epidemics is threatening The Federation's ability to complete missions. Therefore your crew has been sent out to recruit medical staff from other universes to help with the crisis! Who do you want to see in this brand new Mega Event?
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Fun: Medical Event crew 55 votes

Major Sherman Cottle (Battlestar Galactica). This chain-smoking legend has to deal with semi-psychotic androids as well as cancer-ridden prophet presidents and has got serious attitude. Sickbay would have permanently yellow walls, but it would be worth it.
10%
AmphistaffData1001Commander Tucker[GoT] Unsober ShimodaCapt. Pete Owen[DB:DB II] [9RS] Vakarian 6 votes
Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan (Farscape). She's alien. And she's blue. And she has a mad name. She's got healing blood and the protection of a goddess to help her with her healing stuff, so she's baddass. And blue.
9%
Nad HalKaiteescruffy151Vepal[KF] Kapitan Dobchan 5 votes
Doctor Owen Harper (Torchwood). This guy can handle women as well as he handles diseases, and even keeps working after death. He might be difficult to understand at times, but with a leather jacket that good you'd expect his stats to peak 1000. Note to DB: Owen can handle a gun too.
0%
Dr Janet Frasier (Stargate SG-1). Dr Frasier is pretty cool, compassionate and handles plenty of alien diseases. Alien. Diseases. And she wears glasses, like Honey Bare. Or does she? Maybe she's just a filler medic to give more gorl choices.
14%
[KM]VidemRocpile[Sushi] Ootoro[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinKant(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Tron of the Users... EOLTcal 8 votes
Doctor Simon Tam (Firefly). This guy handles a psychotic much beloved sister (and she'd make a great addition to the crew too) as well as a brtal Captain all whilst on the run from fascist authorities. He's got style and he knows how to do stuff. And he's got a sister.
14%
milamber42Sabine of AthensDpmtSeiriCerinVaelerys Targaryen[GoT] TerfinOdo MarmarosaSuperdDawg 8 votes
Special Agent Dana Scully: Handy with a gun (DB do you read me?) this strapping young lass tackled many an alien without losing her cool, retaining an almost insane level of scepticism whilst doing so. She might be difficult to confine to sickbat, but she's multi-talented and has great style. That extra security rating could be a winner here.
16%
Captain DurfFor CardassiaRennJaxoHungry Dog DDMNeemsDinoss[|YoH|] AshvoyagerPicard of Borgguest_916773776142336 9 votes
Doctor Stephen Franklin (Babylon 5). An awesome exobiologist, Stephen was well loved amd saved many lives in his time, enduring crisis after crisis and managing to keep everything from falling apart while he struggled with addiction. My top choice for this event.
10%
PallidyneCommander SinclairLocutus_of_Borg_Boxy McBoxfacePlasmaGerryatrics 6 votes
Doctor Who: The War Doctor. The Doctor with the highest security rating, and needless to say the usual ability for diplomacy and command, together with a heft smattering of science, engineering, and the medical skills to fix up an entire universe of alien life, this many tjhousands of years old Time Lord can rush in at the last moment and pull the proverbial rabbit out of a hat to save the day. Would you be able to keep him confined to sickbay though?
23%
Astrometrics[KM] UL1R53Captain_WhoThe FishDharkusCaptain Sisko [AA]Midspeed(10F)GeekgirlThe Great GornholioDr. AnomalyThe Swimmer Hobbes99JoeSage2 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Damn I meant to put her in!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Special Agent Dana Scully: Handy with a gun (DB do you read me?) this strapping young lass tackled many an alien without losing her cool, retaining an almost insane level of scepticism whilst doing so. She might be difficult to confine to sickbat, but she's multi-talented and has great style. That extra security rating could be a winner here.
    Sh;t, can I undo my vote and just do a write-in candidate? Also, she's my vote.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, take THAT censors!
  • Options
    Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan (Farscape). She's alien. And she's blue. And she has a mad name. She's got healing blood and the protection of a goddess to help her with her healing stuff, so she's baddass. And blue.
    Now that Farscape reference took me down memory lane :)
  • Options
    Definitely Dr. Herbert West.

d9026d3b1795e596dcb6978d13201ad2--jeffrey-combs-re-animator.jpg
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Kaitee wrote: »
    But they'd all be in second place to the very model of a scientist salarian:
    iya56xqn818s.jpg
    Gets my vote! And, extra +1 for the song reference.
    Edit: Worth point out though, that he'd be Sci primary. The ship already had a medical doc.

• Options
    Doctor Who: The War Doctor. The Doctor with the highest security rating, and needless to say the usual ability for diplomacy and command, together with a heft smattering of science, engineering, and the medical skills to fix up an entire universe of alien life, this many tjhousands of years old Time Lord can rush in at the last moment and pull the proverbial rabbit out of a hat to save the day. Would you be able to keep him confined to sickbay though?
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    You missed a good one. If I hadn't voted for Scully, my vote would have gone to Dr. Claire Finn.

latest?cb=20170911231722

I went with the War Doctor, but I was looking for Finn as well. That would be awesome!
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    Any Doctor is a good Doctor, although I'd personally go with His Scarfiness himself, the Fourth Doctor.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Any Doctor is a good Doctor, although I'd personally go with His Scarfiness himself, the Fourth Doctor.

I'm a bit of a Pertwee fan myself, he's the James Bond of Doctor's and his sense of style is quite impeccable
  • Options
    The Doctor could be the 1st 6 skill crew! being currently over 2k yrs old would def help, but i think much younger for the war doctor, under 900 i think?
  • Options
    86a3dkfxduem.jpg

He's not a bad doctor, your problem is being human.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Great list, lots of good options!

I got stuck with this moniker, so had to vote for my namesake. However, being a Time Lord, and traveling throughout multiple universes and timelines The Doctor could very easily fit into STT, and play a legit roll in a particular crises.

Claire, we have to get her in here. Canon ST appearance, CMO roll in a strange ST clone that actually feels more star trek the the current CBS run, and good exobiologist.

Janet Frasier and Stephen Franklin were hard not to vote for. While fitting candidates who would get on well in the ST universe and even as Star Fleet members, they would certainly have to be shoe-horned in.
  • Options
    You forgot Zhann is a plant, and she's a blue plant.

• Options
    Doctor Stephen Franklin (Babylon 5). An awesome exobiologist, Stephen was well loved amd saved many lives in his time, enduring crisis after crisis and managing to keep everything from falling apart while he struggled with addiction. My top choice for this event.
    Very difficult choice and great setup for poll!

Ultimately I went with Franklin because he has the most experience with so many species, and he doesn't take **tsk tsk** from anyone.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    My vote is contingent upon her being added in the puffy coat.qla0wavqudqa.jpg
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭

MV5BMjI2MDY1Mjk5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI3OTczMQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Doogie Howser, M.D.

.. because ... Neil Patrick Harris

:)
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Or even ..

larry-drake.jpg

Dr. Giggles!!!

O.o

What?
    Doctor, Villain, Brutal, Giggles.
    :)
  • Options
    Dr Janet Frasier (Stargate SG-1). Dr Frasier is pretty cool, compassionate and handles plenty of alien diseases. Alien. Diseases. And she wears glasses, like Honey Bare. Or does she? Maybe she's just a filler medic to give more gorl choices.
    i know this is not in any type of sci-fi universe but man...

l9t9sqa3kumq.png
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    i know this is not in any type of sci-fi universe but man...

l9t9sqa3kumq.png

I love Cox. But if we're going there now, then I want Greg House, M.D.