Home The Bridge
Options

Phantasms Data is listed in the desperate mixed behold but is not in the vault.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golf Mike Tango Alpha!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    The text of data has been removed. sorry about that. Everyone will be able to claim a free copy of phantasms data in the time portal soon. along with a month long objective event. more details to come soon.
  • Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    The text of data has been removed. sorry about that. Everyone will be able to claim a free copy of phantasms data in the time portal soon. along with a month long objective event. more details to come soon.

Thank you for the Update, Ben!

Does that make this the first ever Tuesday Pack or Mixed Behold without a new Tuesday Crew?

Just curious because do not remember it happening before.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Does that make this the first ever Tuesday Pack or Mixed Behold without a new Tuesday Crew?

The Tuesday pack has a new 4*.

Desperate seems to be the trait for the next Mega.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Missed it. So, originally had two? Last time I remember that was when 5 🌟 Uhura and 4 🌟 Kirk were in the EV Suit Pack together.

And I somehow got both!

Edit: who is the 4 🌟?
  • Options

Missed it. So, originally had two? Last time I remember that was when 5 🌟 Uhura and 4 🌟 Kirk were in the EV Suit Pack together.

And I somehow got both!

In the Xindi pack. A character I had never heard of before and was thinking it was an original. Turns out it was a small role in Enterprise.
  • Options

And I somehow got both!

In the Xindi pack. A character I had never heard of before and was thinking it was an original. Turns out it was a small role in Enterprise.

So, not the Behold, but the Xindi Pack? I'll do an update then.