Home The Bridge

(CSF) JL's Immortals

edited December 2017 in The Bridge
zpqb84r8g23s.png
Figured I'd start off my list with Talos IV Spock. The one that got cheapshot and should have been made a 4 star character. He is number 115.

Comments

• t3jxdirssliz.png
    #116...required 2 Briefing With Neelix items...dont know why :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:
  • edited December 2017
    oj2ykke2zu7o.png
    #117...couldnt get his last star from ranked rewards so I had to use some honor but still...GREAT CREWMEMBER TO HAVE!!
  • f7f4dnqnmej9.png
    Assimilated Tuvok Is #118. He was pretty easy. His borg phaser was the exact same build as Assimilated Janeway's Borg phaser but hey at least his 5 star Borg armor doesn't require a 5 star Borg nanoprobes in the recipe like Icheb did (who incidentally I also have ff/fe)
    lhrotcxqycfx.png
  • edited December 2017
    rrjsccvy3mki.png
    Apollo is #119. Ugh he is very underwhelming for me. Took my entire stock of 4 basic films and 6 basic med experiments...and wanted more!!! He has a very blah MED pro. and his DIP base is very low on my list. Oh well, into the freezer he goes.
  • lg3l679ojaf9.png
    Ensign Sato is #120. Figured I'd get a female DIP major for Thursday cadet challanges...not gonna freeze her just yet
  • edited December 2017
    dg2wsujg0rsh.png
    Ensign Harry Kim is #121...seems im working on ensigns today. Into the freezer he goes.
  • bjomovbh5c99.png
    Comm officer Uhura is #122...
    9bsp0d6ujzj3.png
    And bartender Quark is #123. Both are ice cube worthy.
  • edited December 2017
    scg2bcocdnfg.png
    Yeoman Rand is #124. Hope she has some pants because she just used her one way ticket to freezville. Diddo for Comm. officer Uhura...frostbite is very serious but thankfully CMO Bones McCoy is also in cryostasis.
  • 52w3nvda0v2c.png
    Boomer Mayweather is #125...now freezing
    httfz5qd82wk.png
    Mirror Sisko is #126...his freezing is being postponed till after the mega event.
  • jat9pbcgk8fd.png
    Riley Fraizer is #127...yet another underwhelming, overly difficult crew member to finish leveling...iced her.
  • edited December 2017
    qfopnbpnqy5c.png
    Dabo Girl Leeta is #128...
    jhrlg7do9k3o.png
    And Colonel Karr is #129...both are frozen but boy, Karr was very difficult!!
  • srkn0jkyzxqn.png
    Defiant Commander Worf is #130 who has been around waiting to be leveled since my first week of me playing...
    95jiq47fvr05.png
    And Deanna Troi is #131, both arent going into the vault just yet.
  • edited December 2017
    nd4exlas83vq.png
    Mirror Uhura is #132...
    5dxlx75oeps3.png
    Mirror Crusher is #133...
    2pr9vgg0cozy.png
    And Commander Maddox is #134. Commander Maddox was a really weird crew member to level...instead of him requiring all TNG sci. uniforms, he required TOS sci. uniforms and TNG sci. uniforms. I froze Commander Maddox and Mirror Uhura but am keeping Mirror Bev. Crusher out of the vault...need that over 1000 base med!
  • And my first ff/fe character of 2018 is, drum roll please.......
    j7w7xfkk9r4d.png
    Mirror La Forge (also known as Sisko's mirror twin with glasses), he is immortal #135. Good eng. proficiency for gauntlet so i will keep him out of the cryo vault...for now
  • qve0zbidg6n8.png
    Mirror Mayweather is immortal #136. For a terran empire crew member he sure did need a lot of basic case files. Freezing him since i have enough over 800 sec base ff/fe 4 star crew.
  • edited January 2018
    b0su5e4579tp.png
    Mirror Picard is #137 (i was one of the few people happy with DB's mirror Picard compensation blunder)
    cjgl58dkg15o.png
    Persis is #138 (and now frozen)...
    hhiy1frhbxrd.png
    Teenage Wesley is #139 and frozen (had to fe him eventually)...
    v2evqwxdeaky.png
    And Private Money is #140. She will be staying out of the freezer for saturday advanced cadet challenges.

• 29pwopmxojrt.png
    Ambassador Fox is immortal #141, i of course froze him since he cant be used for either advanced cadet challenges.
  • edited January 2018
    fk2ibucw6yhh.png
    Rescuer Tucker is immortal #142 and frozen...
    3lwnnq3dejsb.png
    Commander Chekov is immortal #143 and frozen...
    imfq1j3y2zne.png
    Ensign Mendon is immortal #144, actually gonna keep him for some node clearing for Sunday's advanced cadet challange...
    pysc71asv1v4.png
    And Lt. Commander Scotty is immortal #145. Froze him since Lt. Commander Data covers all my ENG needs for Ex Astri Scientia cadet challenges.
  • edited January 2018
    gkvi1h9hn491.png
    l2u6tet9cldq.png
    2bqlzvzjc0b1.png
    hsltu7x4h260.png
    a4vftawbz2lw.png
    n60zxmh7kryp.png
    8lsau9dllg1e.png
    pz6ncv3qz7e6.png
    9cbchnf3wy6j.png
    8iz6xh24q660.png
    1rfvva5rq4is.png
    io07yn3uaico.png
    w2hlyfg123z5.png
    I did not finish all of these in one day...i forgot to post about them here.