Home Engineering Room
Options

Skirmish Event game is crashing

Contact Support is popping up no matter how many times I restart the game (UK)

Comments

• Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Yes, and it seems to be getting worse... the error messages I am getting is that "the event has ended"... then I get kicked to the main screen or logging in it says, "too many people, try again later". Plus a few other random errors.

so yeah, it's kind of hard to play this way :(
  • Options
    I am seeing this as well.
  • Options
    Saw it for about 45 minutes before it cleared up. Keep that squirrel on the treadmill well fed!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event has become a constant stream of "unknown error" and "this phase has ended" messages. I can get through a few battles but then it just keeps kicking me out of the event screen altogether. Closing out and restarting the game only works for a few minutes, then the error messages return.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Its not just the event crashing. Its the entire game. Boss battles, gauntlet, StarBase, everything. Getting various error msg constantly. Getting crashed out. This has been since the event started today and now increased to literally unplayable.
    l71pd999l172.jpeg
    gdm7ezihjo8s.png
    oq0oqulz9jp0.png
  • Options
    I second that for the whole game. The game is slow and lagging for several seconds. Constant „hailing starfleet“
  • Options
    Greetings Captains! Thank you for reporting this, the team is working on fixing the issue and soon enough we will be able to reward our fleets with some goodies regarding this error. Thank you for you understanding, LLAP