Not much more to add!

Comments

• Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    f5mfogtf6it0.png
  • Options
    jelmajelma
    edited October 2023
    Same here on tablet and android phone. Game not starting.
  • Options
    Same for iOS and kindle tablet
  • Options
    It just 4 minutes just to log into the forums so that I could post. Issues on iPad and iOS.

Oddly, iPhone logged in very slowly and allowed me to view crew (then crashed). iPad gets stuck at ‘Solving Kobayashi Maru’.
  • Options
    Game back up again for me.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous, couldn't get on the game this morning and now it's just crashed again and wont reload.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Well I got back in about 30mins after my last post just to get kicked out at event change. Now not loading again.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    35mins into phase 2 and still can't get on the game. At least I wasn't trying and in the top 50 or anything... oh hang on...
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Just got back in the game, may run a sweepstake as to how long for.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains we apologize for the inconvenience in the server a few days ago. We are working on a compensation for most of our player base, thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Compensation received and I'm quite overwhelmed.1mzex74bjdnb.png
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    What's the ratio, 200 or so intel for 1mil points? I guess you either don't understand the game or that's a big FU?
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    I'll let you work out if the math is correct, it may actually make you aware of what is what. :)