Home Make It So!
Options

So. Much. Flashing.

Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
The flashing in the game has gotten really out of hand. It's super bright, and really hard on the eyes. And I'm surprised it hasn't caused epileptic seizures.

Example:

ady1111djsfb.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have epilepsy and worry about all this useless flashing eye candy.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains! We contacted the team regarding this issue and we will be fixing it soon. LLAP
  • Options
    I hate it! This new light flashing across the immortalize crew is ridiculous.
  • Options
    just having that glow cross my immortalized crew images, is distracting the heck out of me! It’s super annoying!!!!!
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Agree with these comments. I don’t have epilepsy but can see how this could be a problem for those that do. Suggestion: just like we have the ability to turn off the sound effects, why not add the option to turn off animations?
  • Options
    can you do away with the lights on immortalized crew? please, pretty please.
  • Options
    Aquiel wrote: »
    Agree with these comments. I don’t have epilepsy but can see how this could be a problem for those that do. Suggestion: just like we have the ability to turn off the sound effects, why not add the option to turn off animations?

+1
  • Options
    Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    to clarify, it would be nice to turn off the crew upgrade animations. I still enjoy seeing ships blow up. that's just my inner child. this would be a great enhancement to the game.