Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena Ship Battles Broken?

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Engineering Room
I have won several ship battles now, but my rank never increases. I have restarted the game several times, hoping that would solve the issue. It does not. Anyone else running into this?

I get the same result in all divisions. I win, but no change in rank.

zdh3k6lbzfof.png
cri1jv53lpgk.png
x5938tke9vlo.png

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, gauntlet doesn't recognize trophies but does recognize streaks, arena sees the win but doesn't move you up, boss takes the damage but you don't get credited for the damage and lose valor.
  • Options
    I can't even get into a gauntlet. After selecting my 5 crew, pressing "Enter Gauntlet" gives me the orange error box of doom. Restarting the game does not help. Happening with both my main and alt.
  • Options
    I am also experiencing this issue. Have won 3 arena battles & continue to stay at same rank.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains we are working in this issue at the moment. Thank you for reporting it. LLAP
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    2400 free intel for all!
  • Options
    I had the same problem. Burned up all my arena tickets and got nowhere. Then the gauntlet bunged up for me as well. They did send a "sorry" pack, but it was only 5 arena tickets and a few hundred chrons. Wasn't looking to make a profit, but they could have covered the full 10 arena tickets. Oh well, at least we got something back for our troubles.
  • Options
    I had the same problem. Burned up all my arena tickets and got nowhere. Then the gauntlet bunged up for me as well. They did send a "sorry" pack, but it was only 5 arena tickets and a few hundred chrons. Wasn't looking to make a profit, but they could have covered the full 10 arena tickets. Oh well, at least we got something back for our troubles.

I replied to my ticket with the same question, “Why only 5 tickets?” Many of our members went through all their tickets because it helped with daily rewards. It would have been nice to get 10 tickets instead of 5. Oh well…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, kinda weak on the compensation...some Mag would have seemed to be in order, but what you gonna do?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.