Home The Bridge
Options

No Joy on new Collection - pulls

New Collection - 5-1x premium pulls, 3-10x premium pulls = NOTHING.
(No BeGolds, BeHolds = All immortalized crew, No new schematics)
... and @STT Community wonders why some lack any motivation to purchase packs with this type of results?

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly as we have more immoralized crew thats what happens. Unless I get a begold thats my guarantee. I am only missing one purple crew thats been released and its not in the portal yet.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled one new Legendary from five singles and four ten Pulls.

a91j9dtha4vy.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two 5s. One was Vargas though. All 4s were all-immortal. The merits did give me a fresh 4 which shocked me.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the amount of dilithium being charged for these packs, they should jettison the 4* crew from the pack pool. After all, they aren't including the 1*, 2*, and 3* ones.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What they need to do is what they should have done years ago. Separate the crew into yearly/wave packs. Stop constantly diluting the pool with endless new crew. Have a pack for every year or two and the odds of getting the crew you want in the specific pack is suddenly much higher.

Other than this I think they also should have done behold refreshes for some cost. I am also starting to think that in addition to choosing a crew in a behold, have a button that gives Quantum + Credits instead of the behold crew so you can just use the retrieval more often to get what you want (and what is far more useful to you than the random behold crew).
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they need to do is what they should have done years ago. Separate the crew into yearly/wave packs. Stop constantly diluting the pool with endless new crew. Have a pack for every year or two and the odds of getting the crew you want in the specific pack is suddenly much higher.

Other than this I think they also should have done behold refreshes for some cost. I am also starting to think that in addition to choosing a crew in a behold, have a button that gives Quantum + Credits instead of the behold crew so you can just use the retrieval more often to get what you want (and what is far more useful to you than the random behold crew).

Both wonderful suggestions.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levelled up my NX Refit and got my last star on Huntress Z'ymira. I'm happy.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*