Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you please allow us to reroll a behold for dilithium? It should be a money maker for WRG and would eliminate the single worst experience in the game - when one gets a behold with all 3 crew already immortalized. Or what about the alternative fix of guaranteeing at least one of the 3 behold choices is not immortal? There were concerns with the existing design and it’s lack of ability in addressing the core issue of ‘bad’ beholds
    Replacement
    Rerolls
    Pity Timer
    More “curated” beholds

I don’t follow this. Are these options which are actively being considered?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    ChaosChild wrote: »

Some voyage dilemmas have legendary replicator fuel as a possible reward. Would you consider removing replicator fuel as a reward option?

We are not considering an additional change for removal at this time
    Why on Earth not? Are you actively trying to annoy your entire player base?

They asked us for ideas to replace the rations with other filler. That is a good step and would suit me as a compromise if it was useful. In the meantime, I will continue to not spend. When they want my money, they know how to get it. It is liberating, actually. I stress less and play less. Fewer adds, lower participation. But my outside life is better for it, so I suppose it is actually a good thing.

This no change policy might please a small percentage of the players and be neutral to most. I've lost the will to care overly at this point. But I will hold firm to my wallet, as I promised.
  • Options
    If they could increase the ration drop rate that would be nice.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need more rations in voyages. Especially my alt accounts which are progressing slowly. Everyone assumes it would be replaced by something better other than a 2 star crew.
  • Options
    Yeah, if it's the choice between schematics or a 2/3 star crew, I'll take rations. Those and credits are always needed!
  • Options
    If they could increase the ration drop rate that would be nice.

You don't have an avatar, could I suggest The Clown?

I'm not following. I do enjoy the actor who portrayed this character, especially on Breaking Bad.

But, back on topic. Yes, more rations please. Higher rate of drop.
  • Options
    What? Are you trying to say my name isn't guest_1589931815623688? I'm offended.
  • Options

You are not anonymous, jenos idanian.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wow.

A "Guest" smackdown!

omvuwynz8pqw.gif

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

You are not anonymous, jenos idanian.

WHO?