Home Engineering Room
Options

Kevin Mulkahey missing from portal

Near as I can tell, Kevin Mulkahey debuted in the event starting 9/8/2022 along with AGIMUS and Tiron - both of which are available in the portal.

Are uncommons intentionally kept out of the portal longer, or did poor Kevin just get neglected because he's a lowly uncommon chap?

Comments

• Options
    Just bumping this; hopefully poor Kevin does not slip through the cracks in the next portal update.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odds are they forgot to look at uncommon crew when they added crew to the portal.
  • Options
    I need this guy also.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we will check and fix this issue. Thank you for reporting. LLAP
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we will check and fix this issue. Thank you for reporting. LLAP

I think as compensation the company should gift every active player a copy for the oversight. Than make sure it is in the portal for others to either get a second copy, or those that started playing, to get him, after the compensation was distributed.
  • Options

Bumping this old thread too since it was known and acknowledged three months ago, yet poor Kevin is still in the cold after today's update.
  • Options

Considerably newer cards have now been added to the portal and Kevin has still been left out.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have Father Mulcahey.

Army_Chaplain_Odo.png
  • Options
    I see that 2* Kevin Mulkahey is included in the threshold rewards for next week's faction event. :) I am so excited for my alt who doesn't have him and wants to finish collecting all the 2* cards (lol).
  • Options
    I see that 2* Kevin Mulkahey is included in the threshold rewards for next week's faction event. :) I am so excited for my alt who doesn't have him and wants to finish collecting all the 2* cards (lol).

I just noticed that too. Yay!
  • Options
    6v61k2pc8mif.jpg
  • Options
    Still not in the portal (poor guy) but at least he was freed for a weekend.