Home Engineering Room
Options

Trouble with normal away missions

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Engineering Room
I need Parametric Scanners for Compromised Kamran Gant .
I go to run 'The Vedek's Trail, and the game brings me to the new Continuum mission.
I cannot run my completed away missions, if the Continuum missions exist for them.

vst63or5p67w.png

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still cannot farm parametric scanners. My supply Kit just expired . My Chrons are at 214/214 maxed. When will this be resolved
  • Options
    The game is confusing the missions with the same name. my progress on the normal "The Art of War" has disappeared
  • Options
    This is happening across multiple missions/episodes. The Galaxy Map assures me I have 126 out of 126 stars in Episode 1, but when I click into Episode 1 I suddenly only have 90 and my stars for The Wrong Crowd, The Prodigal Son, Assault and Battery and Stolen Honor at each level have disappeared. Episode 2, all the stars for The Vedek's Trail and Manna from Heaven have gone, reducing my count to 153 (even tho the main map still says I have all 171). Episode 10, all the stars for An Infinite Welcome have gone, same again. Distress Call Infinity, all the stars for Mudd's Enterprise have gone. Wth game?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, thank you for reporting these issues, the team has already been informed and is working on these bugs. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support. LLAP
  • Options
    After the last round of "fixes" the continuum missions seem to have replaced the regular missions for me.
    wloddjnuo75k.png
    26nk3l8mw4o7.png

• Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    I still can't access the locked off missions. The travel to button literally does nothing and when I manually go to the destination the mission is based at via the galactic map, there's nothing there.

Edit: Is the above saying that to complete the galactic map over again we have to play the relevant Continuum missions now?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

On my 2nd account , I did do Prodigal Son all levels on the normal away missions.
    Tried to do my 3rd account, but could not travel to it as mentioned in the post @Knight Ranger
  • Options
    Done Conti mission on normal, but still can't access their corresponding normal mission. So it seems not related.
  • Options
    @Knight Ranger: At least for me that seems to be the case. My crew just returned from voyage and shuttle missions, so I will give one of those pseudo-continuum missions a shot now to see, what kind of rewards it gives.
  • Options
    Barean wrote: »
    After the last round of "fixes" the continuum missions seem to have replaced the regular missions for me.
    wloddjnuo75k.png
    26nk3l8mw4o7.png

Seems like that was some kind of weird fluke for me.
    By now, I am apparently back to just being locked out of the regular missions. At least the continuum mission now shows the node. So I guess this is some progress.

Not being able to access the regular missions and being told that the ability to re-collect the rare rewards is part of the "compensation scheme" is highly disappointing, though.
  • Options
    At least for me, everything seems to be working fine again.