Home Make It So!
Options

Is there a way to turn off that glowing light that is now flashing across my immortalized crew?

[SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Make It So!
It is driving me absolutely crazy. It is so distracting!!!!

Answers

• Options
    And what is up with the locks on my immortalized crew? I worked hard to finish them. I hope I’m not gonna have to do more with them now.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we apologize for this inconvenience, and the team has already been informed and is working to fix this issue. Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, look on the "bright" side (no pun intended) - they have now acknowledged the flashing immo lights are an issue and they are working to fix it......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I hope so, because it’s almost unplayable for me. It really is bothering me that much.
  • Options
    This was promised to be addressed several versions ago, but even with the major release of v10.0.0 it still hasn't been fixed.

It's seriously annoying. Not just, "Oh I wish this wasn't happening," but "Oh my gods, I can't even look at the screen and it's making my eyes hurt!" I feel like I've got to start wearing sunglasses whenever I level up crew.

Please make this a priority, rather than adding anything else to the GUI that nobody asked for.
  • Options
    This was promised to be addressed several versions ago, but even with the major release of v10.0.0 it still hasn't been fixed.

It's seriously annoying. Not just, "Oh I wish this wasn't happening," but "Oh my gods, I can't even look at the screen and it's making my eyes hurt!" I feel like I've got to start wearing sunglasses whenever I level up crew.

Please make this a priority, rather than adding anything else to the GUI that nobody asked for.

I'm sure it was an oversight on your part, but the goldish glowing light was part of the v10.0.0 update.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pumbaa672 wrote: »

I'm sure it was an oversight on your part, but the goldish glowing light was part of the v10.0.0 update.

No, there has been an obnoxious gold flash over the crew level for a few versions. It is very annoying as it make it hard to see the level until it finishes.