Home Make It So!
Options

New Testing Procedure?

I've played this game since just after release. I've always enjoyed it. New features and updates keep the game fresh.
But as has become the 'norm' with anything new recently.

You 'test' it.
You 'release' it.
It 'BREAKS' !!

May I suggest that the next thing you look at improving is your Testing Procedures. Your current procedures are obviously not up to the task.

Comments

• Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    Not only does the new feature break, but sometimes existing, working features break too.
  • Options
    Greetings Captain, Thank you for the feedback. We work every day to deliver the best gaming experience to your players. We always take special care to test everything before is released. Thank you for your support, LLAP.
  • Options
    SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    Greetings Captain, Thank you for the feedback. We work every day to deliver the best gaming experience to your players. We always take special care to test everything before is released. Thank you for your support, LLAP.

Thank you for your timely reply, it is appreciated. But as to your statement that everything is tested, the amount that this release broke, prove that to be incorrect.

Sorry, but the truth should be accepted. Not glossed over.
  • Options
    Roll the update back until you fixed it, so we can play the game at least as before.
  • Options

[/quote] Thank you for your timely reply, it is appreciated. But as to your statement that everything is tested, the amount that this release broke, prove that to be incorrect.

Sorry, but the truth should be accepted. Not glossed over. [/quote]

Admit they made a mistake???