Home Engineering Room
Options

Continuum missions do not show

How am I supposed to play it like this?

akw72s7d9cm8.png

Comments

• Options
    If you're in the same state mine is in, you can pick crew and go to the next screen. It will even let you drain a continuum pod. But then it will error out and the pod will be empty. I opened a ticket yesterday. It seems that some people are able to play so this may be a per account thing that needs to be fixed, so I would suggest filing a ticket to make sure they fix yours.
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
    Fleet Discord | Fleet Wiki
  • Options
    Having the same issue.
  • Options
    Played yesterday; progress is not 'sticky', all wiped ... but starting in a new place, in ADDITION missions in the galaxy I have completed aren't now complete AND I cannot fly to them to complete them in normal play ... this is a serious impediment to play
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay redid the continuum missions I did yesterday on my main and second account.

On my second account decided to go to the second mission and now nothing is displayed. For this account too like my 3rd account.

Lost on how this was introduced for play. Expected it to be removed so that it can be debugged. But instead we are being used as beta testers.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still a problem. They said this would be fixed in the morning.

My 3rd account, still has not had a chance to run a mission. But I can eat containers.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is…… I too have multiple accts. I only played CM in one. The others are affected with similar type but not exactly the same glitches.
    1. The Galaxy map “locked” missions are not the same missions across my accounts. They are different missions. Or not locked at all.
    2. One acct has seemingly full access to CM. Another has no mission path graphics as shown above.
    Another has no indicator on CM menu and nothing within as if it is still offline.

Us east “morning” is over. So I can only assume a fix was deployed and did not work.

If this is in fact a per account various malfunctions it seems to make more sense to roll back the entire game to pre-v10 so that all accounts get wiped of glitches and normalize. This is a varying degree of handicap for event prep and play. Everyone is not experiencing the same problems. Going ticket by ticket, case by case through CS is not working. Standard replies are being sent.
  • Options
    Hi @WRG Ben when is mission 2 likely to show new nodes?
  • Options
    I haven't seen any official update since last night, but some folks including myself who were having the blank node map issue for Continuum missions have been able to work around it by doing the following:
    Open the first mission, pick your crew, and hit the Energize button to go to the next screen.
    Pick a pod to drain and the mission will start. The nodes will show up.

Yesterday, draining a pod would give an error but yesterday's change appears to have fixed that.

Since you have to pick the crew blindly, here is what the nodes look like. The selected node is the highest skill needed--the rest are all over the map:
    tkiuk2241785.png

Note: Regular missions on the galaxy map (Parametric scanner!) are still unavailable, but at least you can start doing Continuum missions this way.
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    5ncyzugw5z2o.jpg
    gwas85xa1p0m.jpg

How does this work for the 2nd mission? The workaround above shows the 1st mission, as below where I've cleared all 3 levels

zflv655c06x4.jpg

• Options
    @ST_Dreadnought try the same thing? Worst case you've burned a pod but if you're stuck anyway not much loss.

Here is the second mission, again with highest skill highlighted. The rest are 1400s or below. Nice that this one can be knocked out (at least at lower levels) in two runs.

5g9prhiri6j7.png

And here's mission three. Most nodes are in the 1600s. The difficulty level definitely ramps up.

j9kxnxk3gmrm.png

I don't have the fourth mission unlocked yet, perhaps someone else can contribute a snap.
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    I haven't seen any official update since last night, but some folks including myself who were having the blank node map issue for Continuum missions have been able to work around it by doing the following:
    Open the first mission, pick your crew, and hit the Energize button to go to the next screen.
    Pick a pod to drain and the mission will start. The nodes will show up.

Yesterday, draining a pod would give an error but yesterday's change appears to have fixed that.

Since you have to pick the crew blindly, here is what the nodes look like. The selected node is the highest skill needed--the rest are all over the map:
    tkiuk2241785.png

Note: Regular missions on the galaxy map (Parametric scanner!) are still unavailable, but at least you can start doing Continuum missions this way.

You are right . I was able to play on my 3rd account, once I picked crew and a container. Of course, one has to know lay out to pick right crew.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it worked! Here is the fourth mission.
    z9s2tw70w89g.png
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Same account works on one device but not my other. One shows the missions fine other is blank.