Home Engineering Room
Options

Missions locked again after recent update.

RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Engineering Room
As the title says some of the missions I had previously unlocked(I completed the whole map) suddenly are locked preventing me from farm items and therefore crafting items for my crew.
Playing on PC, using the browser. Microsoft Edge.
Update: I checked the game on the mobile app and the problem is happening there too. Old missions that were unlocked now are locked, if you press the "travel" button to go to their maps nothing happens. They also appears as "new" missions.
9zna7mshms9z.jpeg
yjab5osnc040.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Same. I tried contacting support and they don't seem to understand, they thought I was talking about Continuum missions resetting. It DOES seem to be that Continuum missions were named the same as some of the regular missions, and BOTH got reset. We have a Galaxy event coming up, this is going to disrupt my ability to get the proper supplies.

ucijrw3t074a.png
    g3haxvoj6rsz.png
  • Options
    cmlm2llt019d.png
  • Options
    And I still see empty missions on the Q Continuum
    pkgkvcdk35sw.png
  • Options
    I just submitted a ticket for the exact same issue before I found this post. And I agree about it being a massive problem if it's not fixed especially in time for the next Objective Event.
  • Options
    So far I’ve seen, Parametric Scanner and Desktop Computers cannot be obtained by missions, because their are dropped by one mission only and that mission is one of the blocked ones.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow cadet missions will be a chance for Dermal Regenerators

• Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    I can't even manually run any of the missions that became locked. It won't even let me do that. Does this company even employ QA testers? Or are we perpetually playing in a Beta state? Because it always seems like one thing after another after another.
  • Options
    I too completed all the away missions in the Galaxy Map before the latest game update on 01Nov2023 and noticed some completed away missions as being locked; at Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 9, Episode 10 and at Distress Calls Infinity.

In the Galaxy Map, Episode 1 (The Art of War) shows all mission goals (126/126 stars) have been achieved. But the completed missions (Normal, Elite and Epic level) have been locked, to reflect the inaccurate achieved goal count "30/42" , instead of the correct achieved goal count "42/42" for both Normal, Elite and Epic levels.

Please have this checked and corrected, otherwise this will complicate crew building and it will impact Galaxy Events also.

8bzcyfmnomqa.png

jd6qh6c7tmrf.png
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we are currently working on fixing all of these issues. Thank you for reporting the issues and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    Same issue, and now it's stopped my progress on leveling this event's Abducted Travis crew member. I need some Desktop Monitors for the build for my 3* Case Files, but the only source for them is Assault and Battery, one of my mysteriously relocked completed missions. :/
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    I've stalled leveling of at least 4 crew so far, because all of them need Desktop Monitors or Parametric Scanners at some point
  • Options
    I think we better call in Orkin 'cause there's still a lot of bugs in here. I've lost progress three times already, missions locked out, and it's frustrating to see not only a new feature break in so many places, but have it take out some other features in the process.

I also know that not too long ago there was a shakeup at WRG and some of the devs were unceremoniously let go. My guess is that those who remain (not to be confused with "He Who Remains") are trying their best but just are not familiar enough with the code to understand all the nuances when you start changing things.

Honestly, it would be better to roll back this change and get back into some serious QC cycles, and then re-release it when you know it's stable. We know there's always "one more bug", but right now, this is like a NYC slum apartment.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand why they did not send us those items we cannot farm. Desktop monitor (TNG) and parametric scanners. Maybe some of the others like dermal regenerator that can only be farmed with cadet missions (today for ex,.)

They were told about this problem almost immediately.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I do not understand why they did not send us those items we cannot farm. Desktop monitor (TNG) and parametric scanners. Maybe some of the others like dermal regenerator that can only be farmed with cadet missions (today for ex,.)

They were told about this problem almost immediately.

I dont understand why they havent rolled back to pre 10.0 yet. They were notified of several problems within hours of V10 going live. Not just CM issues but the NYC apparent reference is accurate. This is horrible. A large majority if daily players are stuck someway, somehow, unable to complete daily missions and some are still locked out of the game entirely.
  • Options
    Since they don't seam to have a QA department, they surely didn't tock precautions to rollback, too.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, I thought they would turn the feature off and then work on the bugs that were found, on Tuesday.
    But since they have not, at this point, I do not see them turning it off now.

They definitely are using us as Beta testers.
  • Options
    BareanBarean ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    For me the continuum missions now show up on the normal map. With matching logos and requirements. Haven't yet run one to figure out if they also give continuum rewards.

g3aleji5wsec.png
    h4hzdr43vo8b.png
  • Options
    Barean wrote: »
    For me the continuum missions now show up on the normal map. With matching logos and requirements. Haven't yet run one to figure out if they also give continuum rewards.

I get the icon for the continuum mission on the map, but clicking the travel button does nothing so the mission is still unplayable.