Home Make It So!
Options

Redo Away Team Missions???? Whaaat?

edited November 2023 in Make It So!
Let me get this straight - tell me if I am understanding this correctly... The game is broken - again - and all of us long time players who have been able to warp missions for years have to redo many of them again - but that's okay because we are being given the "rares" these missions give us a compensation for the game being messed up???? Meanwhile, if we are leveling up a crew member and need to use one of those missions to get an item, too bad??? As "compensation," we have to spend much more time redoing what we've already done? But we can't yet because it isn't fixed?? Am I reading the in game mail wrong. Thoughts? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    I'm fine re-doing the missions, but it still doesn't work for me. But I know, it works again for others.

btw:
    Hi, Rom. Nice to read you here.
  • Options
    H
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    I'm fine re-doing the missions, but it still doesn't work for me. But I know, it works again for others.

btw:
    Hi, Rom. Nice to read you here.

Hi AZ! I suppose it will give us something to do. We will be able to redo the missions know much more than we did the first time. See you back onboard the ship, lol!
  • Options
    It isn’t good at all. As far as I’m concerned the ability to get any rare items from redoing missions should not be considered part of any compensation that we might get for the mess ups this week.
  • Options
    It isn’t good at all. As far as I’m concerned the ability to get any rare items from redoing missions should not be considered part of any compensation that we might get for the mess ups this week.

I do agree that any rares shouldn't be considered part of compensation. One major thing I forgot was that we have to use chronitons to complete the missions so someone a WRG has not only taken away the missions most of us completed years ago before they took over, but then they are inconveniencing us by us not being able to get into some previously completed missions to warp to get needed items, and on top of that, we have to spend time and CHRONS to get back what their bad code took away. I think they should try to restore the game to the previous version before this happened. This is like a catastrophic failure on their part. They need help!
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we understand your frustration. From TP we are working and drafting a compensation plan for all players that have logged in since October 29th and other reports. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP