Home The Bridge
Options

Faction Event Notes Trouble on Tap - 2023-11-16

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    For others who do not remember the new 4 🌟 from an episode of Picard, no sense in all of us searching.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jae_Hwang

Raffi's ex, who owns a bar.

My memory is horrible and there have been so many episodes, I often have to look people up!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    For others who do not remember the new 4 🌟 from an episode of Picard, no sense in all of us searching.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jae_Hwang

Raffi's ex, who owns a bar.

My memory is horrible and there have been so many episodes, I often have to look people up!

You're not the only one.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also had to look up Remy. haha
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make this 12 legendary bonus crew.
    7 super rare.

I guess this is an attempt to encourage us to buff our bonus crew in the continuum.

• Options
    7 super rare.

I guess this is an attempt to encourage us to buff our bonus crew in the continuum.

Wonder if they will rerun the Bartender Pack next week. Hopefully, without the unwarranted Nerf.

Maybe even do it as a Tuesday Pack, with a new Bartender.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 super rare.

Wonder if they will rerun the Bartender Pack next week. Hopefully, without the unwarranted Nerf.

Maybe even do it as a Tuesday Pack, with a new Bartender.

There's Sandrine from Voyages yet. She'd be interesting.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Anyone else having more than normal shuttle failures? It's not even 36 hours and I've already had 4 shuttles fail (they were 97% - 98%). Did TP make an "adjustment"??? At least I'm not competing and only plan to run 4 shuttles normally (no time reducers) to get to the 350K VP (by Sunday)
  • Options
    " wrote:
    §[ Captain Calvin;c-277720"]Anyone else having more than normal shuttle failures? It's not even 36 hours and I've already had 4 shuttles fail (they were 97% - 98%). Did TP make an "adjustment"??? At least I'm not competing and only plan to run 4 shuttles normally (no time reducers) to get to the 350K VP (by Sunday)

Yes. Noticeably more.
  • Options
    My 90% chance of success is only successful about 33% of the time. Totally made up estimate, but probably not far off.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, more failures than expected. 99%, 98%, 98%, 97% and having only 75% success rate.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    My shuttles have been performing as expected, but I've never stopped loading them as if the 'AND bug' was still alive and well, when order mattered. My displayed expected success rate % may be lower, but I've never been able to fully shake the impression that it's still more accurate.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    My shuttles have been performing as expected, but I've never stopped loading them as if the 'AND bug' was still alive and well, when order mattered. My displayed expected success rate % may be lower, but I've never been able to fully shake the impression that it's still more accurate.

I do and feel the same.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Same. I was burned too many times. If a slot has a +, I make sure to load crew with both skills, even if that skill is well down the list of suggested crew.
  • Options
    Been using Boosts to make sure all Shuttles are 95%+. Which should work out to about one in twenty or less failing.

Almost every wave, have had one failure. Sometimes two. Way over one in twenty range.....

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I had a grand total of three shuttle failures the entire event. Now, I had all of the bonus crew FF'ed, including an extra Micheal Sullivan. I also used very few rental shuttles, thus focusing my strength on having four successful shuttles and just running them often (lots of 30min and 1:30hr speed ups). Got rank 69; very nice! :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    *posted in wrong thread, sorry*
    •SSR Delta Flyers•