Home Ready Room
Options

General Forum Question

AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Ready Room
I know it’s possible to change my forum log-in email but how can I change it so that I’m using the same email that I use to log into the game? Don’t ask why I chose a different email, I don’t remember why but I’d now like to remedy that mistake.

Edit: Wanted to add that I *have* attempted to change the email but was rebuffed with the message that the other email address is already in use.

TIA & LLAP

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like you may need to contact support.
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    I will try that, thank you Seven
  • Options
    Aquiel wrote: »
    I know it’s possible to change my forum log-in email but how can I change it so that I’m using the same email that I use to log into the game? Don’t ask why I chose a different email, I don’t remember why but I’d now like to remedy that mistake.

Edit: Wanted to add that I *have* attempted to change the email but was rebuffed with the message that the other email address is already in use.

TIA & LLAP

I'm facing a challenge syncing my forum login email with my game login email. Despite attempts to change it, I receive a message stating the other email is already in use. Seeking guidance on resolving this and aligning both emails for a seamless experience. Any insights or solutions appreciated!
  • Options
    Aquiel wrote: »
    I will try that, thank you Seven

loved
  • Options
    I am fka Aquiel. After having contacted support this is where I’m at. They unassociated my emails with the game and the forum. Then reassociated my original email with the game and added it here to the forum as a new user. I’ve now lost all of my forum history, bookmarks, posts, etc. I’m still trying to communicate with support to see if it can be restored to this new user account. Very Frustrating!