Home Engineering Room
Options

[Solved]Fleet Targets Rewards Collection

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
With the 3.1.0 server release we introduced a change allowing players to automatically receive their rewards if they were unable to claim them before the reset. Reminder: currently there is no visual indication of this, so the only way to verify is by first checking your Chronitons and Honor total, and check again after having entered the Fleet Hub.

As there are reports that it works and some that it does not, please provide details about your own experience and include the platform/device you played on and details like what you were hoping to claim, around what time you next entered the Fleet hub - anything that might be useful.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andriod, Galaxy S7 Edge.

Fleet targets were achieved in full yesterday, I did not collect them. Glanced at chroniton total this morning - 150/180. Entered Fleet hub and saw chroniton total increase to 250. This was around 7:45 AM ET. I did not make any note of the honor total, either before or after.
  • Options
    Android, Galaxy S7

Fleet targets were achieved in full yesterday at 11:45pm EST.

I had previously collected 11/12 fleet rewards before this time.

At 12:05am EST, went into the fleet hub and chroniton count did not increase 50 chronitons as expected.

I tried a full restart, still no chronitons.

I waited for the first fleet target (honor) to be unlocked. After claiming the honor, chroniton count did not increase.

Also tried again at 6:30am est (including a full restart), just in case it's delayed like arena awards. Still no chronitons.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Android

Had cleared out everything but the last 50 chroniton reward well before reset. Since we were really close, but hadn't had quite enough donates for the day, someone in our fleet paid dilithium about 10-12 min before reset to refresh his donation allotment and got us the final 50 chron reward (he and a few others collected it before reset). When I clicked on the fleet hub (the game had already been running since about 8:00 PM ET) at approx 12:30 AM ET my chron total didn't increase.

Probably minor in the grand scheme, but given that one of our players paid dil to get the 50 chrons for our fleet makes it a bigger deal.

EDIT: I should add that there are multiple reports from our fleet of not getting the chrons.
  • Options
    well... screenshots don't show much but here they are:
    hukifptji59i.png
    rdpggd4yubpl.png
    p5cxgv651iyq.png
    I didn't claim the last 50chrons on purpose, to check how the new feature behaved, after reset, I could claim new rewards, but the 50chrons from previous day didn't show at all after opening the fleet hub.
    I was using an android emulator that gave me no problem so far. I also restarted the app from the tablet with the same result

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's a small sample size, but could the issue be with partially claimed rewards? So far, everyone who has posted here that the feature didn't work had partially claimed the rewards yesterday. I claimed none, and it worked fine for me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    We have made progress on this and are working on a fix.
    The issue does indeed present itself when some of the targets rewards have been claimed.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    I know it's a small sample size, but could the issue be with partially claimed rewards? So far, everyone who has posted here that the feature didn't work had partially claimed the rewards yesterday. I claimed none, and it worked fine for me.

That seems to be what's going on. We're working get this hotfixed soon.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    thank you, for the time being I'll be claiming chrons as usual, if the last target to claim is honor, let me know if you want me to test it again...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, we pushed a fix for this.
    We will know more at next reset of course.

If you want to test it out make sure to take note of your Chronitons/Dilithium total prior to accessing the Fleet window :)
  • Options
    Fletcher ChristianFletcher Christian ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shan wrote: »

If you want to test it out make sure to take note of your Chronitons/Dilithium total prior to accessing the Fleet window :)

Apparently not all of your game support staff are aware that this is a known issue. I submitted a ticket early this morning, got a response back this evening (same day service, not bad) suggesting I force restart the game, and if that doesn't work to turn off/on my network connection and relaunch. This not-helpful-in-my-case response came more than 5 hours after you posted that you'd pushed a fix for this known issue.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

it worked!
    I had some of daily targets already claimed. After reset both honor and chrons were automatically added when I opened the fleet hub.
    For the record, I use using an android emulator.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently not all of your game support staff are aware that this is a known issue. I submitted a ticket early this morning, got a response back this evening (same day service, not bad) suggesting I force restart the game, and if that doesn't work to turn off/on my network connection and relaunch. This not-helpful-in-my-case response came more than 5 hours after you posted that you'd pushed a fix for this known issue.

I will let the team lead know!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

it worked!
    I had some of daily targets already claimed. After reset both honor and chrons were automatically added when I opened the fleet hub.
    For the record, I use using an android emulator.

Yay!
    My test was conclusive as well :)