Home Engineering Room
Options

Issue with FBB Ultra-Nightmare

I opened the game, expecting to see the Ultra-Nightmare and Nightmare FBB finished. The Nightmare was there, but Ultra-Nightmare wasn't. It shies a new one needs to be started, but the finished one didn't show up at all. I believe I am owed magnisite. I don't really care about most of the other rewards, though the honor and merits are useful.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? I hesitate to put in a customer service complaint since I don't have any confidence.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked in my fleet chat, and apparently it was everyone. Perhaps it is a glitch associated with one of the issues with the new features.
  • Options
    Greetings Captain, We sent word to the team regarding this issue. Thank you for reporting, and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    I opened the game, expecting to see the Ultra-Nightmare and Nightmare FBB finished. The Nightmare was there, but Ultra-Nightmare wasn't. It shies a new one needs to be started, but the finished one didn't show up at all. I believe I am owed magnisite. I don't really care about most of the other rewards, though the honor and merits are useful.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? I hesitate to put in a customer service complaint since I don't have any confidence.

I have had this happen for a long time. It is not new, and as you suspected sending a report ticket gets nowhere. When I log in the last Battle has ended, and another is or needs to be started. But yet I have no “Boss defeated” or battle end screen or rewards.
    I have sent numerous tickets to support on the issue. I have had the same two responses from CS.
    1. Rest assured all rewards are calculated properly, and
    2. Please restart your game as it can fix a variety of issues.
    In those numerous tickets Ive clearly stated that when I log in the previous battle had ended, and I had no end of battle screen or rewards. So advice to restart is infuriating.

My fleet has been defeating Unm 2-3 times daily for a long time. A minimum of 14 battles weekly I estimate this happens on 3 of those 14 battles.

@STT Community please note above, the issue has been reported multiple times to CS.