Hold off on buying Packs for now!!!!!

pw53vxk2enli.png
cgwe7dcwtc7l.png

Now in Vault!!!!!

8fho6mvctxil.png
lftja2gavt1y.png
nl4uehnjzl8c.png
zr63ypetlm5i.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t believe this happened again so soon after the Phantasms Data fiasco.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t believe this happened again so soon after the Phantasms Data fiasco.

Hopefully the OE will be pretty easy.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I did 9 pulls before checking to see that he wasn't in the vault yet . :(
  • Options
    Captain P (ESB)Captain P (ESB) ✭✭✭
    Same here. I already put a ticket up.
  • Options
    ShadowconmasterShadowconmaster ✭✭✭
    I did 23 pulls..... I will expect just compensation for that.
  • Options
    Still selling Pulls for cashy folding money.....

dmjzaid4f8o6.png
  • Options
    When these types of things crop up time and time again, it makes it clear that its not an issue with their process, protocols, or attention.

Its that they dont care, and will never care. Its easier for them to just rush the offers out and hope for influxes of cash, and then throw a trivial amount of pixels back at the minority of folks who complain about it.

Plus, its a skeleton crew running this whole thing. Probably almost entirely done by joe and ben, and some ai scripts.
  • Options
    Zsa Zsa GaborgZsa Zsa Gaborg ✭✭✭
    Dang! I thought it was just me. I bought all three of the $10 offers and spent at least 8,000 dilithium like a crazy person.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially in at 12:44 pm my time or almost 3 hours later. Submit tickets and request a copy if not more
  • Options
    OP updated.

• Options

One copy for doing a Pull. Each Pull after that, 4 🌟 Citation. That would be fair to the people who missed the warning.

• Options

One copy for doing a Pull. Each Pull after that, 4 🌟 Citation. That would be fair to the people who missed the warning.

Honestly, I don't know what fair compensation would look like. At most, I calculated 14950 Dil would offset my pull cost. Honestly, I would be persuaded with Devor as a 4/4 and half that Dil back. Or 2 Legendary cites + 4/4. This did teach me a valuable lesson about spending money on this game though.
  • Options
    Fair compensation would be a complete refund of all pulls prior to the fix being implemented.

And we keep the contents of our original pulls.

If you bought $100 in scratch off lotto tickets, lost on all of them, and then the lotto company admitted that there was a misprint and none of the tickets could win, wouldnt you expect a full refund?

Its called accountability.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made four pulls and, naturally, got nothing. Four straight Tailinn.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Fair compensation would be a complete refund of all pulls prior to the fix being implemented.

And we keep the contents of our original pulls.

If you bought $100 in scratch off lotto tickets, lost on all of them, and then the lotto company admitted that there was a misprint and none of the tickets could win, wouldnt you expect a full refund?

Its called accountability.

If you pulled 24 Packs before the fix, you'll be able to fuse SIX copies of the new Crew FF. People will receive one copy per Pack they pulled before the fix.

I still say one copy for a single Pack Pulled, and Citations for additional Pulls makes more sense.

Who needs to fuse several copies of the same 4 🌟 that is going in the fridge any way?!?!?
  • Options
    I don’t want 4* cites for all pulls after 4. I never would have kept pulling once I got one or two Devor cards. I want my dilithium back and one Devor.
  • Options
    I want everything rolled back from the absent Devor packs I purchased. That is what I got from the Phantasms Data fiasco. All my money and dilithium refunded and they took back everything from every pull even the honor from airlocking players and unfusing everything. I will take my chances on pulling packs again. It's a lot of work for customer service but WRG brought it upon itself yet again. The announcement in the game as a "fix" is not satisfactory.
  • Options
    Did anyone happen to screenshot the in-game message they sent about the compensation? I forgot to.
  • Options
    Did anyone happen to screenshot the in-game message they sent about the compensation? I forgot to.

I did not.

It said everyone who pulled Packs while it was broken will get one copy of the new 4 🌟 per Pack purchased. Which is great for people who bought dozens of Packs in good faith. Or, worse, paid cashy folding money for the bought Pulls......

The solution is "tone deaf", as the kids say.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Here is the in game message : 6cm0yibtd3ua.jpg
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »

Thats bull hooey. They need to learn from their mistake.

I demand a full and complete refund of all players dilithium spent on these packs prior to the fix being implemented, AND, we all keep the contents of the tainted packs we opened prior to that fix.

Own up to your mistakes WRG/TP and how about having the humility to take this opportunity to learn from this and not do it again. This has happened so many times that it is completely unacceptable.
  • Options
    [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    Has the script been run? I bought a pack yesterday but I don't know if I did it while he was not in the vault or not. I'd like to know when the script is run before I submit a ticket.
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »

Thats bull hooey. They need to learn from their mistake.

I demand a full and complete refund of all players dilithium spent on these packs prior to the fix being implemented, AND, we all keep the contents of the tainted packs we opened prior to that fix.

Own up to your mistakes WRG/TP and how about having the humility to take this opportunity to learn this and not do it again. This has happened so many times that it is completely unacceptable.

Please read my post from yesterday. They can refund anything and everything if they choose to go through your pulls but it’s seems like they are running a script out of pure laziness. All I want is one Devor. I would have stopped after pulling one. I can’t believe they made this mistake so soon after Phantasms Data. They are stealing people’s money directly with the 5 pack purchases or indirectly with excessive dilithium.
  • Options
    Has the script been run? I bought a pack yesterday but I don't know if I did it while he was not in the vault or not. I'd like to know when the script is run before I submit a ticket.

The Pack was fixed around 1500 Eastern. About three hours after the Pack started.

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't buy any of the packs, but I would think anybody who requests it should be fully refunded (with everything earned taken back), so they have the option to buy the packs in good faith as they intended. When chasing a new crew, most people buy until they get what they want... it's inappropriate to assume people would have bought all the packs they did had the new crew (and a 4* at that - better odds than a new 5*) actually been in the pack as advertised.
  • Options
    [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭

The Pack was fixed around 1500 Eastern. About three hours after the Pack started.

Thanks. I purchased my pack around then, give or take. So I have no idea if Devor was in the vault at the time I purchased. Can I assume the script will be correct? I'm not so that's a reasonable assumption.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not.

It said everyone who pulled Packs while it was broken will get one copy of the new 4 🌟 per Pack purchased. Which is great for people who bought dozens of Packs in good faith. Or, worse, paid cashy folding money for the bought Pulls......

The solution is "tone deaf", as the kids say.

It doesn't actually say that. It says that the new crew will be awarded "depending on the amount of times the pack was purchased". That could mean one new crew for every pack purchased, it could equally mean one new crew for every 5 packs, or one per every 10. That would be more realistically in line with the return you'd expect from buying packs.

I don't have any insider knowledge of how they're actually going to handle this, I just don't want people to have unrealistic expectations.
  • Options
    I just noticed 4 copies of Devor appear and I think all of the dilithium I spent, maybe more, back in my account!! That is the way to handle this! :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I bought as they fixed it. My first x were garbage and golds. then I finally got one. But I just got 3 more in my crew quarters so I must have bought right as the fix was being done.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I got 4 copies of Devor and 7500 Dil back. I opened 23 packs(15k Dil). While not exactly what I would have wanted, I think that is a good solution for me.