Home The Bridge
Options

Starbase future rooms

EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
The new rooms are appreciated though one issue is the promenade , the image seems wrong.

I was hoping for something a little different. Maybe a supply room or storage Bay that gives you a random item every day, and others rooms that give you credits, merits and honor every day based on it's build level. My ship crew works hard and when they are at the starbase the really want the equivalent of ten forward to go blow off steam (even if there are no Dabo girls)

I really liked the guys idea about a market place where people can sell their unwanted items and crew to other players (of course the house (DB) would get it's cut) and DB can set a fixed price per item type and that could be added to the starbase too.

There are lots of really cool possibilities... what are your ideas?

Comments

• Options
    I'd still like to see something to get specific ship schems. It would be great to be able to send a few ENG characters over there for a while to build me a Discovery!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like a Gym or Relief Crew Quarters a fleetmate offered up. Let the Admiral, or Disagnee specify a crewman for an increasing portion of a week to share amongst the entire fleet. 1-7 days based on room level. Wouldn't greatly unbalance things, but would be good for events, great for gauntlet, and amazing for new players and an excellent recruiting tool and reason to join a fleet early.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Market or Bazaar is a good idea, but not to sell to other players. I think it'd be best to sell to convert items into other items, like you can sell a ton of 0* items in the bazaar or whatever it's called, to make a 4* item of that same type (e.g. 50 0* polyalloy can make 1 4* polyalloy) and vice versa to break a bit item down into smaller star items (e.g. 1 2* holoprogram can make 8 0* holoprograms or something)
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like an Antimatter Buff for Voyages. I'd love the idea of a fleet trade area and another way of getting honour.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    can anybody tell me about the maximum level of the new skill proficiency rooms?
    -42-
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Market or Bazaar is a good idea, but not to sell to other players. I think it'd be best to sell to convert items into other items, like you can sell a ton of 0* items in the bazaar or whatever it's called, to make a 4* item of that same type (e.g. 50 0* polyalloy can make 1 4* polyalloy) and vice versa to break a bit item down into smaller star items (e.g. 1 2* holoprogram can make 8 0* holoprograms or something)

Apparently something like this is needed with the stupid, unneeded, short-sighted hard cap of 1000 items and the unsorted and unsortable replicator.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

It's at least 3, that's all I can tell you.
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »

It's at least 3, that's all I can tell you.

thanks ;-)
    -42-