Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena/FBB popups

Please put a stop to these annoying pop ups when starting battles. It prevents me from tapping 1x/2x/3x to speed up my battles. 1gvxc7fanexo.png

Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Options
    Greetings Captain! We will send note to the devs and see if we can make it a more smooth experience. Thank you for reporting. LLAP
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Greetings Captain! We will send note to the devs and see if we can make it a more smooth experience. Thank you for reporting. LLAP

Please remind them this issue has been reported well over a year ago and continues to be a problem when “particular cards” seem to trigger the large boxes in certain areas. We have been waiting for this to be resolved along with the increasing size box. That seemed to get fixed but this issue nvr did.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

The cause of this was determined a very long time ago. The developers already know the situation. If one battle ends just as a crew is activated, that crew note shows like that. Push and hold the crew for a second and it goes away.
  • Options
    This happens while you are selecting crew to equip too, where it blocks the entire right side of the screen and you have to keep juggling crew slots back and forth until you can see the one you are trying to select.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭

The cause of this was determined a very long time ago. The developers already know the situation. If one battle ends just as a crew is activated, that crew note shows like that. Push and hold the crew for a second and it goes away.

Thanks for that info. Although when you are in the midst of the next battle its surely disruptive and causes you to fail by having to hold on the particular malfunctioning crew.

Also, thanks for being tech support. Would have been nice if anyone of many several tickets on the issue might have said anything to that effect.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    This happens while you are selecting crew to equip too, where it blocks the entire right side of the screen and you have to keep juggling crew slots back and forth until you can see the one you are trying to select.

True. Very true. Very frustrating. It took me forever (no help from tech support) to realize if you click the the circle in the selection menu top left it dumps any crew from that slot and continue as normal free of pop up blocks in your way. It seems so obvious after I figured it out😂 but when you are focussed trying to obtain particular crew sometimes the little things slip your mind.
    A selection bar would be nice on all areas to help alleviate some of this also.