Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Voyager episode I have not seen, for the 4 🌟. I need to binge the series at some point. Our cable was hit or miss on channels showing episodes back in the day.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    let us dump faction events as well, so we have to do boring, exhausting and tiresome galaxy events every week.
  • Options
    Is it just me or are we working through the community rewards quite a bit more slowly than usual for a Faction/Galaxy? (or at least one that's new rather than a rerun or flashback)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or are we working through the community rewards quite a bit more slowly than usual for a Faction/Galaxy? (or at least one that's new rather than a rerun or flashback)

This seems about right in the Excessive-Galaxy-Events Era. We got the event SR card with about 24hrs left. Figuring people turn in their SRs tomorrow, we should have enough to get the pack in the last hour of the event. I'm betting a lot of people are exhausted from the faction part; that was crazy hard with so few event crew to use (and I was saving my energy for the second half).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    You also need to figure that lost of people in the us have been travelling to visit family for Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Speaking for myself, only, this event is not right for my crew. I hadn't planned to go hard this event, anyway. But I haven't had an event with worse crew for at least three years. If I had been planning to try hard, I would have stopped. Hopefully that let's others who care more get the reward. I'll save resources and go hard on another event.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, is there a type of events you are missing? Or that you would like to see them more often? Let us know LLAP
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    More skirmish. More than anything, just ensure there is variety with a mix of single-type and hybrid events, so no event type becomes more abundant than the rest (as has happened with galaxy quite often this year).

I actually enjoy faction events with limited bonus crew. If there are more than 12 bonus crew, there is no thought or effort required, and no strategizing with other game features to consider. With the introduction of Continuum missions and Quipment, I found those boosted crew to be quite helpful during the faction phase of this current hybrid event, then included them on a voyage that lasted over 13 hours during the galaxy phase.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »
    Greetings Captains, is there a type of events you are missing? Or that you would like to see them more often? Let us know LLAP

It has been clear for some time that the players are frustrated at the lack of pure Skirmish events over the last several months. And the over reliance on Galaxy/Supply events in that time has become tedious. I hear it in my fleet constantly and even mild-mannered me is outdone with it. You only have three event types to work with anyways, it makes not using one more noticeable. Put skirmishes back into the event rotation.

Another point I'll add, is that if creating new ships is at all a limiting factor for skirmishes, just use existing ships. There are enough 5* ships that are relatively new that I'd assume a large majority of players have not yet completed, and the schematics rewarded during a skirmish would barely allow for a single level-up anyway.

Perfect solution, if they hate adding new ships. Just use existing newer ships is a great idea.

Anything to make Skirmishes less rare.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My somewhat cynical view is that we get fewer skirmishes these days because the mini rewards allow players to bank useful in game resources, thus reducing demand for purchases ...
  • Options
    Pretty much. If I save up my voyage rewards for the week and go into a skirmish weekend, I can pretty much play non-stop and level up 10 or 20 people to level 100 from all the free chrons. The only thing stopping me from doing more is when I have to do real life stuff outside the game, plus as great as the rewards are, it is still extremely tedious.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    More skirmish. More than anything, just ensure there is variety with a mix of single-type and hybrid events, so no event type becomes more abundant than the rest (as has happened with galaxy quite often this year).

I actually enjoy faction events with limited bonus crew. If there are more than 12 bonus crew, there is no thought or effort required, and no strategizing with other game features to consider. With the introduction of Continuum missions and Quipment, I found those boosted crew to be quite helpful during the faction phase of this current hybrid event, then included them on a voyage that lasted over 13 hours during the galaxy phase.

Totally agree that Faction event with limited bonus crew is more enjoyable.
  • Options
    Thank You Captains! We will make sure to pass this thoughts to the dev team when scheduling upcoming events for the new year! LLAP
  • Options
    I wonder if y'all could combine some ideas... have a new event based on the recent update: Continuum Expedition.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfway through part one.
    Not looking good for a full galaxy.

7uf9eqfp6099.jpg
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfway through for time, halfway to the reward.
  • Options
    Congratulations, WRG.

Now the Event ending screws up the game, just like when an Event starts.....

Took over thirty tries to claim TWO Shuttles. Others won't claim at all.....

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    This event was incredibly weak. I just cleared thresholds, didn't even play phase 2, and somehow ended up in the top-1500 with a copy of Nanclus (rank 1495 - 358,840 points). Had I been paying more attention to rankings over the weekend, I would have at least played enough to get a second copy...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event was incredibly weak. I just cleared thresholds, didn't even play phase 2, and somehow ended up in the top-1500 with a copy of Nanclus (rank 1495 - 358,840 points). Had I been paying more attention to rankings over the weekend, I would have at least played enough to get a second copy...

Me, too. Darn it. I should have looked this morning. I could have done an extra 5 minutes. Oh, well.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in what I thought was minimal effort (by my standards) and finished somewhere in the 300s.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remy two? weeks ago was very easy.