Home Make It So!
Options

Why no Kazon ships?

I think it is reasonable to request Kazon ships be added to the game. They are also worthy of having their own faction (not sure why they are intermingled with Ferengi Traditionalists). True, there may only be a couple of crew, but so does the Hirogen.
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I never liked the Kazon. More important, their ships were specifically said to be weak and unthreatening. Janeway still managed to be frequently threatened, but that is an issue of bad writing.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it a 1 or 2* ship.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the addition of a new Faction would be quite a hard work to do. It would require also quite a big demand by the community in order to be added in the game. LLAP
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    wqv7ync42ixf.png
    :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Having them as a new skirmish ship would still be fun, though. Likewise, the automated unit ships from the episode Prototype.
  • Options
    I would love a Dreadnought.
  • Options
    And the Voth City Ship.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    One of those good candidates, like V'ger or Unimatrix One, for 'if we ever get another boss battle...'
  • Options
    Oh V’Ger is a great idea for a new boss. Maybe also the whale probe?
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Yeah, absolutely!