Home Fleet Central
Options

7 Tactical Wing Recruiting

Lilac Erosion Lilac Erosion ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Fleet Central
Looking for a casually competitive Star Trek Timelines fleet? The 7th Tactical Wing may be the right fit for you! We are a dedicated group of daily players who believe in putting the needs of the many before the needs of the few.

We are currently looking for FOUR players who meet the following criteria:
1) Daily players
2) Four shuttles (or at least saving for a fourth shuttle)
3) An average crew base of at least 650 across your top four crew members in each skill category
4) Input your top four crew in each skill category into a shared Google Sheet (this is used for organizing Squadrons)
5) Willing to download Discord and check in once a week for Squadron organization (Squadrons are organized on Wednesday nights before the event)

While we do not pursue individual accolades or try to take the top Squadron ranking, we are nevertheless highly competitive in events, with regular top-ten Fleet finishes, and multiple squadrons in the top 50-100.

What we offer is a friendly and knowledgeable community of players ranging from monthly card to VIP 14. If you would like to take advantage of our group (and our level ever growing starbase!), and grow your crew in the process, please send me in game PM or a PM here. If you don't exactly meet the criteria above, myself and our officers consider applicants on a case by case basis, so no harm in trying!
Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
-Lord Wizzlestix IT

Comments

• Options
    The 4 slots are still open.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    Still have 3 slots we are looking to fill
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

-Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    Lilac Erosion Lilac Erosion ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Looking for a casually competitive Star Trek Timelines fleet? The 7th Tactical Wing may be the right fit for you! We are a dedicated group of daily players who believe in putting the needs of the many before the needs of the few.

We are currently looking for THREE players who meet the following criteria:
    1) Daily players
    2) Four shuttles (or at least saving for a fourth shuttle)
    3) An average crew base of at least 650 across your top four crew members in each skill category
    4) Input your top four crew in each skill category into a shared Google Sheet (this is used for organizing Squadrons)
    5) Willing to download Discord and check in once a week for Squadron organization (Squadrons are organized on Wednesday nights before the event)

While we do not pursue individual accolades or try to take the top Squadron ranking, we are nevertheless highly competitive in events, with regular top-ten Fleet finishes, and multiple squadrons in the top 50-100.

What we offer is a friendly and knowledgeable community of players ranging from monthly card to VIP 14. If you would like to take advantage of our group (and our level 88 starbase!), and grow your crew in the process, please send an in game PM to [7TW] Zuhalter. If you don't exactly meet the criteria above, myself and our officers consider applicants on a case by case basis, so no harm in trying!
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

-Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    We are still looking for a couple people and the starbase is level 91 now. Message me if you are interested in joining our fleet! It is a great group!
  • Options
    The 7th Tactical Wing (7TW) is recruiting active players! We have a few openings and if you are a daily player working to better your game, we are the fleet for you! You don’t have to be the best, but we work together to help you do your best. If you are interested please send me a message.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've still got a spot or two...

Starbase now level 93.
  • Options
    Level 94 upgrade just completed with 95 ready to be started soon.

Come join the fun...
  • Options
    Starbase is now level 97. We have a couple of slots open for folks who are interested...
  • Options
    A couple of slots open, Starbase now level 99...

• Options
    Starbase up to level 100 (almost ready to upgrade another room for 101).

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_7th_Tactical_Wing
  • Options
    We have a couple of slots available, starbase level 101 (102 in the next day or two).

• Options
    We are a knowledgeable, reliable, and friendly fleet. We have fun together and are drama free. I love to chat, so contact me anytime if you are interested in 7th Tactical Wing or have questions.
  • Options
    7TW still has a few openings. Our starbase is 103. If you do not meet the requirements, we will get you there! PM me if interested or just have questions.
  • Options
    We still have openings in 7th Tactical Wing. Don't miss out on our friendly, knowlegable and fun fleet. We have a lot of seasoned players on our discord channel who are always willing to help. Our starbase is 103 and continues to grow. Our squads disband and rebuild weekly, which allows for a lot of flexibility. You can play competitvely when you want and still have a life. We almost always have squads in the top 50 for events. Please ontact me if you are interested or have any questions.
  • Options
    Our friendly and knowledgeable fleet still has a few more openings. We are competitive, but realize we have real lives too. We often have squads in top 50. Our squads disband and rebuild each week, allowing you to choose your own level of competitiveness. Have free time during an event? You can join a trying squad and push for top 50. Wake boarding and drinking beer during an event? You can join a tanking squad and coast. The choice is yours to make on a week by week basis. Our starbase is 104, but gets upgraded often. Contact me and let the fleet fun begin!
  • Options
    Starbase now level 106 and growing. We have a few slots available for anyone looking for a friendly and helpful fleet.

• Options
    A couple of slots are available...

Starbase level 108
    dv1kld1ccmcj.jpg

• Options
    Hey looking to join I don’t meet all the qualifications But I do play everyday maybe for a week now and lvl 30
  • Options
    Please send me a private message so we can discuss further. Thank you for contacting us!
  • Options
    We are a fun and knowledgeable fleet as Unkie stated. Our discord is extremely active. Between all members, no questions go unanswered. We regularly have squads in top 50 and often in the top 25. Our squads rotate every week, allowing maximum flexibility.
  • Options
    6ktgsbgmnb6u.png

Happy Thanksgiving from 7TW to those that celebrate.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    We've got space for a few daily players so message JaXziaJ'ai if you'd like to come aboard.

Starbase now level 110 with all core/base rooms complete (+10%).
  • Options
    Happy Holidays from 7th Tactical Wing.

ujucf3ccwivn.png

Are you a daily player? We have openings available now so get in touch...

zi986mrelu6u.jpg
    Level 111 starbase, soon to be level 112.
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join,
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, just reache lvl 30 and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level. I first wanted to see if I like the game for a longer period or will abandon it after a few days.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you, although I know that I do not fulfill all your requirements.
    Henning
  • Options
    Henning,

PM JaXziaJ'ai (link above) she is in charge of recruiting.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

-Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • Options
    Come join our active fleet of friendly and knowlegable players! Whether you are a seasoned player or a fairly new player, we have something to offer you. We have competitive squads - generally with at least one squad placing in top 50 each event. If you are a newer player, our fleet is always willing to help you out in any way they can. If you are interested or have questions, please send me a private message. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    bape8fmhf88i.jpg
  • Options
    Here is our current starbase progress (level 117)...

25i673ngkulj.jpg
  • Options
    z2rb9jbtb3ib.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Valentine's Day from 7th Tactical Wing. We would love 💖💖 to have you on our fleet. We are a friendly and knowledgeable fleet. Whether you are a seasoned player or a new player, our fleet has something to offer you. Our starbase is 119 and is always upgrading. We almost always have a squad or two in top 50. Contact me ASAP and share in our fleet luv❣
    Jaxzia 💜