DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in The Bridge
22cgqqre40kz.png
ho6bkc9keaxg.png
o7ibo05ly8u7.png
53430uaozx71.png
anliemazfti6.png
l2vs6k0ge6xc.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long overdue to appear in game.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Look forward to getting Admiral McCoy. But do we have confirmation if he is actually in game and able to be pulled yet ?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    y5hnmaqtra7x.jpeg

Happy to provide this service to the community.

Thank you for your service. It's appreciated.
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »
    Look forward to getting Admiral McCoy. But do we have confirmation if he is actually in game and able to be pulled yet ?

I checked the Vault first thing. He is there.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I had too, but after getting burned the last few weeks, didn't trust that he actually available until confirmed.
  • Options
    Took the five bought Pulls, plus seven Dilithium Pulls. So, I used Cites, since will not be in the Portal for some time.

mfai2yys232n.png
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »
    I had too, but after getting burned the last few weeks, didn't trust that he actually available until confirmed.

Always a good idea to confirm. The ones with issues were absent from Vault. But, you never know.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    6ek3u8zewbqs.png

Took 11 pulls for me. I couldn’t resist. He was wonderful.
    Let’s fly!