Home Engineering Room
Options

Quipment expiry bug.

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Engineering Room
This bug has caught me out at least four times now, and I have lost another canister testing.

The first two screenshots taken at least five minutes apart show Kol with Quipment that will expire in zero minutes.
My credits, crons and honor are all different values. The character stats still display with the Quipment stats added.

The next four screen shots were all taken between the first two.

3 shows Kol about to "Evaluate the sphere's tactical purpose."
According to the information on screen, he is going to pulverise this node, he has the security bolstered by his Quipment.

He attacks, and the game uses his stats without the Quipment, he fails miserably.
Archer comes in and saves the last node with his communicator.

I then go back to the character screen to check Kol's stats, and the game claims he would have smashed the node.

Quitting and reloading removes the phantom Quipment from the crew quarters screen, and I guess the Continuum screen.

The real issue here, is that the crew are displaying one set of values, and using another (weaker set), and not updating the displayed stats.

okr18x3dhqg8.jpg
pizx2mjed3h0.jpg
ksv88uejnaij.jpg
kwfukdewbrbr.jpg
1iwr54ukh7wf.jpg
7k9o6jt0y93y.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    What is even more strange is that the game shows green for the node, which means you cannot fail that node with him.
    Yellow means you might succeed or fail.
    Red means you cannot succeed.

But, again the game shows green, and he failed.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering about that when looking at who was listed highest in my voyage setup when I knew their quipment had expired. Good to know.
  • Options
    I have had the same problem and brought it to WRG's attention. They gave me 300 chrons and said that I should "refresh the game". NO. How about having an accurate display of the game in real time?? I don't want loot. I want the gui FIXED.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, We will raise these concern with the team. More updates will follow, Thank you and we apologize for that inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this happen today. Failed 2 runs because of it - the first time I thought I'd just clicked on the wrong crew, the second time I verified that I had displayed 500+ more than needed and it still failed.
  • Options
    Yes, it wonked out on me as well - now you see it, now you don't. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It‘s annoying for sure.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the team is currently working on fixing this issue. Hopefully it will be ready by the next update. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, LLAP.