Home Engineering Room

Unable to access Continuum mission

Have an available canister, selected a new, available mission, hit the Travel Button to access the mission....and nothing. 6:30 am Central Time.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same situation. Can't run it. Rather annoying since I tried to time it for in-between voyages and shuttles.
  • Captain CalvinCaptain Calvin ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    same here.... hit 'travel' and goes nowhere....

So, we can't do Continuum missions until the reset (13 hours since the end-of-event glitch), lose one round (3 canisters) of missions, and any Quiment or Components (research, database, energy) we would have received. Compensation @STT Community ?
  • Same. Not working right at the end of the event.
  • STILL not working. Guaranteed it won't now until the reset. Sigh...bug after bug after bug. When will it end?
  • Greetings Captains, I believe the C missions are available now. Sometimes when adding new crew to the vault some of these errors might occur. We are sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • I know I'll never get an answer and am okay with that, but man, I am so curious why this error could be caused by adding new crew to the vault. Gotta be some fascinating programming structures in there.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shidoni wrote: »
    I know I'll never get an answer and am okay with that, but man, I am so curious why this error could be caused by adding new crew to the vault. Gotta be some fascinating programming structures in there.

I suspect there was a bundle of stuff set to "go live" at a certain time, but someone forgot that the new crew actually appears earlier. I could understand that. Can't think of anything else remotely conceivable.
  • @WRG Ben no Continuum missions 19/12/2023 getting to be a regular issue
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shidoni wrote: »
    I know I'll never get an answer and am okay with that, but man, I am so curious why this error could be caused by adding new crew to the vault. Gotta be some fascinating programming structures in there.

It really means they have no idea why it happens.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like someone has to manually reset continuum missions, since this happens every week. This time the outage has lasted 6 hours (most times it’s less than that).
  • Would be nice to have it fixed soon, since i am losing time to unlock Quipment slots for this weeks featured crew. Thank you.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • All I get is a message saying, "There is no Continuum mission running"... But I understand that it is the Christmas season and all the Tech. staff are on holiday.
  • WRG BenWRG Ben admin
    edited December 2023
    Team is looking into it.
  • This was resolved earlier today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • WRG Ben wrote: »
    This was resolved earlier today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will the reset now be a week from this morning?
  • Reset will still be tuesday morning at the usual time. We have sent out some extra chronitons as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.