Home The Bridge

New in Vault-Appropriate Attire Nevesa {TOS, "The Enterprise Incident"}

Romulan Mixed Behold SHOULD be good to go.

78kyzqva5j8g.png
9011stycmfb3.png
6015wukjf92s.png
j5m9k4iywfge.png
bx8maywlregr.png

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    It is. I can confirm she is actually available. I did a couple pulls and got her.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got her on my first pull. Lucky week and half with Voyage’s Chapel and Gauntlet Ransom. Hopefully, it continues with Grady who hardly deserves 5*, let alone being a Voyage exclusive.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Got her on my first pull. Lucky week and half with Voyage’s Chapel and Gauntlet Ransom. Hopefully, it continues with Grady who hardly deserves 5*, let alone being a Voyage exclusive.

I saw him in that one image and I was surprised. Is the Orion Clint now the only one missing?

We have Balok, the Enterprise Ferengi, and now Grady. Would the Orion be the only missing one?

crfoafscordk.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Got her on my first pull. Lucky week and half with Voyage’s Chapel and Gauntlet Ransom. Hopefully, it continues with Grady who hardly deserves 5*, let alone being a Voyage exclusive.

I saw him in that one image and I was surprised. Is the Orion Clint now the only one missing?

We have Balok, the Enterprise Ferengi, and now Grady. Would the Orion be the only missing one?

crfoafscordk.png

He was on a recent SNW episode in the Starfleet MASH unit.
    edited December 2023

crfoafscordk.png

He was on a recent SNW episode in the Starfleet MASH unit.

I forgot that! The M'Benga & Baby Doll flashback!

EDIT: Maybe an Event will introduce the M'Benga. Is the Voyage Baby Doll from then, or the season premiere?
  • SILIK wrote: »
    It is. I can confirm she is actually available. I did a couple pulls and got her.

Pulled 17 packs today and did not get Spock's love interest Romulan Commander Nevesa, played by Joanne Linville
    Very disappointed as a fan of the Romulans.

Could we get the Romulan skin version of the traded "Klingon D7", please?
    g37h2vrhieym.png

And may be get a 5* Subcommander Tal (Jack Donner), please?
    l4pr5u91xxjh.png

Not to mention DS9 head of the Tal Shiar, Chairman Koval (John Fleck)
    dsluacrsoy91.png
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe we got a second Nevesa without getting a Senator Pardek first.
    pardek-senateur.jpg
    I can't believe we got a second Nevesa without getting a Senator Pardek first.
    pardek-senateur.jpg

Pardek is an obvious choice. Glaring absence.
  • Another obvious choice, and one I expected earlier, would be the lovely Robin Curtis' Saavik from TSFS or TVH.
    DfvQrOOWsAELIze.jpg