Home The Bridge
Options

Crew slots

edited December 2023 in The Bridge
So are we not also getting 5 free crew slots anymore?? In the past each you increased how many tiers one could buy, we also got 5 free crew slots… is that no longer going to be a thing?? Just curious. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are we not also getting 5 free crew slots anymore?? In the past each you increased how many tiers one could buy, we also got 5 free crew slots… is that no longer going to be a thing?? Just curious. Thanks!

I believe it has been quite a while for the free ones with an expansion/sale. Now it seems to be the free ones are done independently.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once again advocate for people to save dilithium for crew slot sales. If I still spent money (which they could get me to do easily, but they won't), I would once more save for crew slots. Best use of dilithium in the game. Free one ln a while is great. But never enough. I have 765 with this method, even with essentially no spending for a long time.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I once again advocate for people to save dilithium for crew slot sales. If I still spent money (which they could get me to do easily, but they won't), I would once more save for crew slots. Best use of dilithium in the game. Free one ln a while is great. But never enough. I have 765 with this method, even with essentially no spending for a long time.

The last 22,000+ Dilithium Offer from the Webstore got me 25 on sale Slots, Mirror Tuvok {once he finally hit the Faction Store!}, and pulls of last week's Event Pack.until I got Kim.

Almost 9,000 left for next Recap. For a SNW Mega!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

The last 22,000+ Dilithium Offer from the Webstore got me 25 on sale Slots, Mirror Tuvok {once he finally hit the Faction Store!}, and pulls of last week's Event Pack.until I got Kim.

Yup that 22k dilithium sale is the absolute best deal they offer when they do
  • Options

Yup that 22k dilithium sale is the absolute best deal they offer when they do

I've bought it at least twice. And got a lot out stuff with it.
  • Options

I can’t believe I missed Mirror Tuvok. How often are those faction store crew changed?
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023

I can’t believe I missed Mirror Tuvok. How often are those faction store crew changed?

He has a chance of randomly being the card available to buy in your Maquis Terran Empire faction store (thanks, Smiley Wireless!) when it refreshes (same time as Dabo each day, or you can spend dil).
  • Options

He has a chance of randomly being the card available to buy in your Maquis faction store when it refreshes (same time as Dabo each day, or you can spend dil).

Thanks.
  • Options

He has a chance of randomly being the card available to buy in your Maquis faction store when it refreshes (same time as Dabo each day, or you can spend dil).

Correct, but the Terran Empire store, not Maquis. :smile:
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Every day. I got Tuvok yesterday. The first time he was in mine since I got the Dilithium. Mirror Data or someone showed up THREE times while I was waiting.....

EDIT: Bought the Dilithium on 28 November.