Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault-Grady {DS9-"Past Tense"} 5 🌟 Voyage Exclusive.

gvkgiu5pccq7.png
mvnvdhbk56vc.png
2fm5qymdm2ci.png
xf2c84ztscd0.png
2f5v9qywno4a.png

I guess Voyage BeGolds will start getting "scrambled". Don't know if a four choice BeGold is possible.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I authorize WRG to pay Clint all the Earl Grey in Asia to use that soundbite as the soundfile when he uses his Ship Ability.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    "mentally ill"

Not a good description.
  • Options
    "mentally ill"

Not a good description.

Perhaps SLIGHTLY better than the term the show predicted for 2024, but neither is acceptable in the real 2023...
  • Options
    Checked the Wiki. Grady was called a "Dim" in the episode.....

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't see anything posted Grady in a while and haven't seen him in Gauntlet. Has anybody got him at less than 12 hours into a Voyage? I assume he pops up in a Voyage Begold. Any screenshots?
  • Options
    edited January 21
    Haven't see anything posted Grady in a while and haven't seen him in Gauntlet. Has anybody got him at less than 12 hours into a Voyage? I assume he pops up in a Voyage Begold. Any screenshots?

Someone in our Fleet posted a BeGold with him in it.

I'll see if they said at what timestamp or if they remember.

EDIT: It was a BeGold with Black and Baby Doll. Asking if they remember how far into Voyage and which Dilemma.

• Options

He doesn't remember exactly, but Grady was probably in a BeGold at eight or ten hours.

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    16th January. Mystery Haul. Choice A.
    I now have Chapel 2/5, Chakotay 2/5, Grady, Black at 1/5.

1ivsf1nm40mm.jpg
    uzhldbd652ya.jpg
    ry Haul. Choice A.

• Options
    About a month ago I got Grady in a behold at the 8 hour dilemma mark. IIRC it was Blood Red Tide but I don’t remember which option I chose.
  • Options
    About a month ago I got Grady in a behold at the 8 hour dilemma mark. IIRC it was Blood Red Tide but I don’t remember which option I chose.

Blood Red Tide should have been Choice C. The one with supporting the Colonists.

IIRC

🤠🖖👍🖖🤠
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    "EDIT: It was a BeGold with Black and Baby Doll. Asking if they remember how far into Voyage and which Dilemma."

Lol