Home Fleet Central
Options

Admiral is AWOL

Our Admiral has been AWOL for up to 2 weeks at a time for the last 2 years. Can he turn over the position to someone or does it have to go thru Timelines? We have someone who would be willing to take over but he does not want to go behind our Admirals back to get the slot.

Comments

• Options
    Everyone needs a RL break now and again. Maybe wait two weeks til they return and ask them?
  • Options
    Master YogurtMaster Yogurt ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    The current Admiral is able to promote another player to Admiral. Otherwise, I believe CS can assign it to any player that sends in a ticket requesting a change after 30 days of admiral being AWOL.

In my opinion, it's not behind their back if they aren't communicating with the fleet. No call/no show, find a replacement, or find a better fleet.
    Watchmen <> Fleet Admiral <> Datacore Profile Link
  • Options
    The Admiral's role is very important to the smooth running of the fleet. Do you have an independent way of reaching yours to discuss this transition? It is easier if they voluntarily promote someone into that position. If the replacement isn't an officer, they will need to be promoted to that level first. Then the promotion to Admiral will be available.

Otherwise, I agree with Master Yogurt. AWOL Admirals need to be replaced, or a new fleet found.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Thanks for your info. I am trying to contact my fleets admiral to find out what's up.
  • Options
    edited January 29
    Senior Los Angeles school officials, including the district's police chief and its former chief operating officer, knew of sex allegations ...... Admiral." When the Admiral warns Chuck away from his mother, and the Admiral's sons attack the young cadet, Chuck leaps into action, going AWOL from duty to ...Admiral Rampart tells Crosshair in episode 3 that Commander Cody went AWOL. Cody's parting words to Crosshair do indeed indicate Cody is ...: The Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) has upheld the dismissal of a soldier who exceeded his granted leave, asserting that military ...... Admiral," and find the buried treasure his deceased father left for him. The pace is breathless, breaking only for quirky illustrations of a room, a ...